Nov 21, 2012 by Tatianna
Hello my Sweeties,
I have a wonderful and super delicious and super easy to make Apple Pie Recipe! This is a perfect breakfast pie, it only takes a few ingredients, and it’s very good for you. Since it’s the holidays we always crave something delicious around these times and this pie idea came to me last night, because it reminded me of a similar pie my grandma used to bake when I was little.
I added no additional sugar, because to me it was sweet plenty, but if you can add a bit of raw honey if you like if you enjoy things on much sweeter side.
- Organic Almonds – 6 oz package
- Old Fashioned Oats – 1 cup
- Eggs – 4
- Apples – 3
- Organic Raisins – 10 oz
- Almond Milk – 1/2 cup
- Cinnamon – 3 tea spoons
- Sea Salt – to taste
Place Almonds and Oats into the blender and chop it until it turns into a semi-flour mixture. You will still be able to see just a little bit of almonds in there.
- Add 2.5 tea spoons of cinnamon, 4 eggs, sea salt to taste and almond milk. Mix it very well until it’s smooth. The mixture needs to be not too thick and not too thin, somewhere in between.
- Now mix inn the raisins.
- Chop the apples into small pieces and place them into your pie making container. Pour the mixture over them, using a fork or a spoon distribute it through the apples.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cinnamon on top.
Heat up the stove to 365 degrees. Bake it for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Let it cool and enjoy!
Hugs and Happy Holidays!