Happy Award TimePosted on the 14 April 2011 by Thefriskyvirgin
Award: I have to give many, many thanks to Starlight, who surprised me with the Blog With Substance Award! It couldn't have come at a better time! If you haven't visited her blog, please do so when you have the chance--she's so creative, kind, and fun!
Rules: Reveal 7 random things about yourself and pass this award to 7 fellow bloggers.
For the reveal:
1. Bring It On Home by Little Big Town is one of my favorite songs. I love to turn it up, rest my head, close my eyes, and hope.
2. Football Tears: When another season passes by (both college and pro), I feel a sense of deep and profound emptiness. How will I spend my Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays, and sometimes Thursdays? Thank The Good Lord NASCAR starts pretty quickly thereafter. ;)
3. Dance With Me and Cocktail are two of my guilty pleasure movies. Salsa, sand, and two handsome leading men--need I say more?
4. Gross Grass: I can't stand the smell of freshly cut grass--literally. It's not that it smells particularly bad, but the minute I catch a whiff, my nose and eyes react something awful!
5. 90s R&B: Honestly, those years produced so many AMAZING songs. I actually miss R&B like it was in the 90s.
6. Rudolph & Frosty: When I was little, I used to cry at the end of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer--I didn't want Santa to fly away. I cried during Frosty the Snowman as well--two words: Frosty Melts.
7. Chipmunks: I love 'em. They are the cutest little peanuts! I have one that likes to sleep on my doormat. He just popped up for Spring and was back on my doormat the other day. I love him. His name? Duh, Chip!
Pass to 7 bloggers: You know what I have to do--EVERYBODY! If you want this award, pick it on up, and have fun with it! Everybody needs smiles, right? :)
These articles might interest you :
I was recently privileged enough to receive the Stylish Blogger Award mention by Leysa(@love_cinema) from Eternity of Dream.Keeping up with the tradition,... Read moreBy Raghavmodi
The 37th Annual Saturn Award winners were announced and two of my fave True Blood actors won, so let’s congratulate “Best Actor in Television” winner Stephen... Read moreBy Truebloodnetcom
TV & VIDEO
The Teen Choice Awards are following the vampire trend and a new category was created just for bloodsuckers: Choice Vampire.The nominees are The Vampire Diaries... Read moreBy Thevault
TV & VIDEO
One of my fellow film bloggers Maria Sofia from FILMflare nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award, and Maria I want to thank you so much! Read moreBy Limette
We were excited to have our work acknowledged by this award because, for us, effective transmedia marketing is a way of viewing the world before it becomes a... Read moreBy Drpamelarutledge
I just received the Stylish Blogger Award from Kate @ Reads, Reviews, Recommends and Nevey @ Le Vanity Victorienne I really appreciate the award and now it is... Read moreBy Bookaholic
I finally managed to eat some kale tonight! I keep thinking I should eat it more often but I'm always trying to make it through my gigantic Costco tub of spinac... Read moreBy Chocolateandoranges
FOOD & DRINK, RECIPES
MOST POPULAR FROM ENTERTAINMENT
- Phish: new archival release, Saratoga Springs 6/26/95 by Hctf
- First Look: The Unworthy Thor #5 by Aaron & Coipel (Marvel) by Comicscritic
- Feature Friday: Ravines by Music Creates Us
- Forget About Nightwing and Batman. Worry More About Justice League, Wonder Woman and Aquaman. by Weminoredinfilm.com
MOST RECOMMENDED IN ENTERTAINMENT
- 2017 RBC Bluesfest Lineup – the first wave! by Hendrik Pape
- A Ripple Conversation With Claus Larsen by Ripplemusic
- My Third Novel, Inn Significant, Is Now Available !!! by Stephsscribe
- What Every Record Label REALLY Wants by Indiemusicpromo