Noam is so curious and loves life. 99% of the pictures I get texted of him are full of smiles and joy. He is clearly living life to the fullest and brings a smile to my face, that is for sure.
It is fascinating to see him go from baby to toddler to little boy. What I hear he can do and say is amazing. It really does my heart good to have this little Goober in my life and I love being his Auntie Mar.
Of course, with being an 18 month old comes all those lovely toddler behaviors! I honestly lost it when I saw this picture! Avi and Ben, welcome to the lovely exploratory toddler-hood stage!
Noam, may you continue to embrace life with a smile and curiosity. The whole wide world is in front of you and I love you something insanely crazy!!
These articles might interest you :
I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for #CollectiveBias... Read moreThe 21 April 2014 by Samantha Curtis
DIARIES, FAMILY, SELF EXPRESSION
Today, my sweet baby boy turns two. It’s an odd and magical thing to watch your child grow up before your very eyes. You find yourself in the middle of a routin... Read moreThe 07 May 2014 by Agadd
DIARIES, FAMILY, PARENTING, SELF EXPRESSION
MOST POPULAR FROM FAMILY
- Fashion | Winterwear with Petit Bateau by Ourbabyblog
- Post Pregnancy Body Changes! by Ourbabyblog
- Excitebike DLC coming to Mario Kart by Boxmash
- 3B's- Potted Potter Review Melbourne by Lilmumma08
Russia Apple Hurricane Sandy European Union Lady Gaga China X-Factor Christmas Harry Potter Climate Change News Corp Michelle Rodriguez Rick Perry Apps Mali Father's Day Lance Armstrong John Galliano Academy Awards Mardi Gras Samsung Valentine's Day Halloween The Box Office Barack Obama Turkey Thanksgiving Egypt Economy True Blood
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FAMILY
- Home Made Dry Fruit Powder Mix for Toddlers and Kids by Sangeetha
- Frozen Inspired Pumpkin by Hannah Staveley
- Today Is WORLD #SpinaBifida & #Hydrocephalus Awareness Day campaign! by Hannah Staveley
- There is freedom in speaking the truth about yourself. by Rachel Rachelhagg