A list of their Philippine stores can be found here, and find out more about Starbucks Philippines here.
P.S. I often get a Venti with Whip Java Chip Frappucino Light Blended Coffee.
Photo courtesy of Jason Ong of ONEstyle.
These articles might interest you :
I didn’t know that there was a Chicken Charlie in Malate, Manila until I accidentally discovered it aboard a jeepney en route to Sta. Ana, Manila where I was... Read moreBy Thelostboylloyd
DESTINATIONS, TRAVEL, VACATION
For the fifth year running lights will switch off across the globe in aid of Earth Hour and the support of global climate change. Read moreBy Frontiergap
CHARITY, ECO-LIVING, ENVIRONMENT, TRAVEL, VACATION
1. Mt. ApoLocation: Davao and North CotabatoElevation: 2956 m 2. Mt. Dulang-Dulang ☻Location: Kitanglad Range, BukidnonElevation: 2938 m 3. Mt. PulagLocation... Read moreBy Synzmemoir
This March, the whole world will again celebrate the Earth Hour. This practice had started way back 2007 with one city, taking their stand against climate... Read moreBy Synzmemoir
This is the horrific moment a Spanish bullfighter had his face ripped open by a 107-stone beast.The animal’s horn struck matador Juan José Padilla in the face... Read moreBy Stizzard
It's no secret that the Alps has not had any real snowfall for a few weeks. Skies have generally been blue and cloudless, and most of the snow that people have... Read moreBy Surfcat
OTHER SPORTS, OUTDOORS, SNOW, SPORTS
From The P.A.R.T.Y Program’s YouYube page — I saw this video at the trauma conference I attended a couple of weeks ago. More information on The P.A.R.T.Y... Read moreBy Torontoemerg
SOCIAL MEDIA, TECH
MOST POPULAR FROM DESTINATIONS
- Jardin des Remparts: Bordeaux’s secret garden on the old city walls by Invisiblebordeaux
- Mother’s Day foodie suggestions for Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Glasgow by Emma
- Join A Taste Of Iceland Festival In Chicago by Mel Schubert
- Grow the growers open at Locavore by Emma