Half-Price Frappucinos on Starbucks Happy Hour (Philippines)By Thelostboylloyd
A list of their Philippine stores can be found here, and find out more about Starbucks Philippines here.
P.S. I often get a Venti with Whip Java Chip Frappucino Light Blended Coffee.
Photo courtesy of Jason Ong of ONEstyle.
These articles might interest you :
One unfortunate result of this brilliant communication application called Whatsapp is that overzealous and people of a more religious mindset keep sending... Read moreThe 14 March 2015 by Brendan Dabhi
The Friends of the Public Garden Board of Directors voted recently to request that Olympic events and ancillary structures proposed by Boston 2024 for Boston... Read moreThe 13 March 2015 by Fopg
One of my goals this year was to stick to as much of a clean eating plan as possible. I already avoid soda and processed soft drinks and I even make my own... Read moreThe 13 March 2015 by Savvybrown
Higher Education is not just a class or standard of education, but it is also a way to enhance student's efficiency value to the society and self. Being at th... Read moreThe 14 March 2015 by Gaurav Tiwari
I bring you an amazing competition to win a lovely toy from Hibba Toy s. The Company Welcome to a world of heirloom quality traditional woode... Read moreThe 16 March 2015 by Evette Garside
Aside from beautiful sandy beaches, Southern Cebu is a haven for some of the country’s most magnificent and pristine waterfalls, each with its own unique... Read moreThe 13 March 2015 by Adrenaline Romance
MOST POPULAR FROM DESTINATIONS
- Dallas Dweller: Page Parkes-Eveleth by Ohsocynthia
- Oh So Tasty: Brunch at Knife by Ohsocynthia
- Clean hands, fewer friends by Stizzard
- Name That #London Clock No.5: #BST Clocks Go Forward This Sunday! by Lwblog
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DESTINATIONS
- Photoblog: The Different Colors of Hoi An by Wanderingjoshua
- Oh So Charitable: Fashion Stars For A Cause 2015 by Ohsocynthia
- Return Trip to El Nido: Tour B by Wanderingjoshua
- A Beautiful Day Hike in Kleinwalsertal, Austria by Expatgermany