A list of their Philippine stores can be found here, and find out more about Starbucks Philippines here.
P.S. I often get a Venti with Whip Java Chip Frappucino Light Blended Coffee.
Photo courtesy of Jason Ong of ONEstyle.
These articles might interest you :
It might be their curly tail or short, wrinkly, little faces. Or maybe it is their real nature and boundless energy, whatever the reason people love pugs. So... Read moreThe 25 May 2015 by Russell Deasley
Every day, the men and women of the military make significant sacrifices to protect our freedom. While we cannot thank them enough for their service, assisting... Read moreThe 25 May 2015 by Ryderexchange
May Degustabox arrived early and in time for the bank holiday weekend. It comes with a mixed theme combining the May bank holiday and the start of Summer... Read moreThe 25 May 2015 by Evette Garside
Hi Techandlers,Here are so many different version of non-produced figures from He-Man & The Masters of the Universe.Unknown to many, here are Fearless Photog,... Read moreThe 25 May 2015 by Ningauble
Lola XOXO: Wasteland Madam #2 Here’s a short, three page preview of Lola XOXO: Wasteland Madam #2 by writer Vince Hernandez and artist Siya Oum, on sale June... Read moreThe 26 May 2015 by Comicscritic
COMIC BOOKS, ENTERTAINMENT
11 years ago Nicholas Ganz dropped Graffiti World on the book world and it became an international best seller. He’s back with another book and this one is the... Read moreThe 25 May 2015 by Ukstreetart
ART & DESIGN, CULTURE
MOST POPULAR FROM DESTINATIONS
- Is It Necessary to Learn Chinese to Live in China? by Yerbamateblog
- RHS Hampton Court Flower Show Celebrates 25 Years by Alternativeeden
- Wordy Wednesday – It's The Literary #London Pub Walk Tonight! by Lwblog
- Through A Pinhole by Colleen Brynn
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DESTINATIONS
- Seven Lessons From Cycling Around the World: Two Years and Counting by Awanderingphoto
- Yellowstone: Animal Report by Colleen Brynn
- Cycling Through Bolivia: A Photographic Journey by Awanderingphoto
- South America in Money: Cycling the Andes for 15$/Day by Awanderingphoto