Many coffee lovers invest in separate grinders and brewers which not only cost them extra money but also time and space. Investing in a grinder and brew coffee maker will help you achieve a greater taste and will go easy on your pockets. Apart from money, there are several other beneficial factors in getting bean to cup machine.
Benefits of Grind and Brew Coffee Maker
Having a built in grinder in your coffee machine helps you grind the coffee beans right before brewing it. It helps in achieving the maximum flavor from the coffee grounds by brewing it on the right temperature. You get an extremely fresh and aromatic cup of coffee through this process.
Getting separate grinders and brewing machines can take up a lot of space in your already cluttered kitchen. A built in grinder in a coffee maker helps you save space and is extremely compact. It makes the usage quite easy too. Along with space, it also saves a lot of time. The process of grinding and brewing in a single coffee machine helps in saving a lot of time as well.
Having a built in grinder in a coffee maker gives extremely satisfactory results in terms of grinding the coffee beans and preparing a fresh cup of coffee. Most of the built in grinders possess burr grinders which are the most preferred type of grinders in grinding coffee and spices. They grind to the perfect consistency which helps in extracting the maximum flavor from the coffee grounds.
Grinding in one appliance and then brewing it in another creates a messy business. Having a built in grinder in your coffee machine saves you from the cleaning hassle. You can directly brew your coffee in the same machine after grinding it. This saves time and keeps your process clean.
How to use a Coffee machine with grinder
Using a grind and brew coffee maker is extremely simple. You just need to pour in your favorite coffee beans and set the grinder to grind to your desired consistency, coarse or fine. After the process of grinding, pour the required amount of water and set the brewing temperature and other programming options according to the specifications of your coffee machine. The coffee would be brewed within a while and you could enjoy it fresh.
Breville BDC650BSS Grind Control
Amongst the multiple good options available for grind and brew coffee makers today, our favorite choice has been Breville BDC650BSS Grind Control by far. Possessing extremely impressive features and being worth the price, this grind and brew coffee maker tops our list. So what are the specifications and features of the Breville BDC650BSS Grind Control?
- This coffee machine uses the most preferred burr grinder which helps in grinding your coffee beans up to the desired consistency and shape which will help you achieve the maximum desired flavor.
- It possesses a stainless steel dual- wall thermal carafe which lets you brew up to 12 cups of fresh coffee at one go. The carafe keeps the coffee hot for a long period of time as well.
- The impressive Auto Start feature grinds and brews the coffee beans according to the required consistency and strength through some pre-adjustments.
- Another helpful feature is the Brew Pause Drip technology through which you could pause the brewing process for a while if you want to filter out a fresh cup of coffee in the middle of the cycle.
- A programmable feature, Pre- Brew technology helps you set the desired temperature on which you want to brew your coffee by ensuring that the water is heated to the desired and optimal temperature.
- The filter used is a Gold tone filter which efficiently filters out the coffee and does not allow any residues to stay.
- You could also choose from seven size options which let you add cream and milk as well. This is a part of the single serve functions in the coffee machine.
- You can also choose your coffee volume as well as the grind size for the perfect proportion to enhance the taste and aroma.
Breville BDC650BSS Grind Control is a must buy with the affordable price and all the benefits which a grind and brew coffee maker possesses.