GRILLED TURKEY TENDERLOIN
To be really frank with you this GRILLED TURKEY TENDERLOIN is one of my most favorite dishes. One in my opinion fit to serve a king. Honestly if you have nothing planned to make for your other wise healthy lunch ideas or any other meal than I suggest making this lovely GRILLED TURKEY TENDERLOIN. You`ll be more than just surprised by the heavenly taste. Now I know this is a dish which sort of takes a while to make to honestly it is worth it. Enjoy it and share with us your experience about this lovely GRILLED TURKEY TENDERLOIN from healthy lunch ideas.
- 1/4 c. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 c. sherry wine or apple juice
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tbsp. crushed onion
- 1 lb. uncooked turkey tenderloin, 3/4 to 1 inch thick
- 1/4 c. peanut oil
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- In a shallow pan, blend all marinade ingredients together.
- Add turkey, turning to coat both sides.
- Cover; marinate in refrigerator several hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Grill the tenderloins over hot coals, 8-10 minutes per side, depending on the thickness.
- Tenderloins are done when there is no pink in the center – do notover cook.
- Serve in 1/4 inch thick slices in toasted buns.
- Yields 4 servings.