Glittery Christmas NailsBy Laurieann
These are the colors that i used. You can put a top coat on. however i did not.
These are from L.A. colors Art deco nail art lacquer. From let to right: Red glitter, Green glitter, Ice Breaker, 24k glitter
For this look i used the red glitter on the nail tips and then brushed a thin line of green glitter right under the red.
I wanted to add a couple of more christmas colors So i also added a line of ice breaker and the 24k glitter on the big toe nail and for the others i alternated between a line of ice breaker and 24 k glitter.
I then applied The O P I nail envy nail strengthener on the tops.
I am so excited for the christmas season
Peace and beauty
These articles might interest you :
MOST POPULAR FROM HAIR & BEAUTY
- Oriflame The ONE Colour Impact Cream Eye Shadows - Review,Swatches by Get Set Blush
- Top 10 Brow Products for Gals Without Brows by Blushingnoir
- Beauty Review | Definitions Skincare Deep Cleansing Scrub Refiner by Chantel
- Top Ten Eyebrow Favorites by Beautyinfozone
John Galliano Economy Harry Potter Egypt Mali European Union Academy Awards Halloween Apple Apps World Cup 2014 China Lady Gaga North Korea The Olympics The Box Office True Blood Rick Perry Christmas Thanksgiving Turkey Climate Change Barack Obama Valentine's Day Lance Armstrong Mitt Romney Michelle Rodriguez Nuclear Energy Russia Samsung
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HAIR & BEAUTY
- Adding Honey to Handmade Soap (and Recipe) by Kelly
- Camelia's Natural Handmade Face & Body Cocoats Mask Review by Jhilmil D Saha
- Fuschia Garden Lavender Day Cream with SPF15 by Jhilmil D Saha
- Republic day Makeup Tips – How to wear Tri -Color with a Twist by Poonam Jain
COMMUNITY HAIR & BEAUTY
ON THE HAIR & BEAUTY FORUM
- REVIEW/SHOP Enlivening curls with Goldwell Kerasilk ... Reviewed by Jessy Bill
- Sattvik Anti Marks Serum for Spotless ... Reviewed by Amitha
- One-stop Destination for Best Coupons & ... Reviewed by Gayle Swearingen
- SIGMA Eye Makeup Brush: E 45 ... Reviewed by The Pout Painters