German Impressions IVBy Europeanchic1
Enfin, photos from my trip to Berlin, one of the most the dynamic capital in Europe!
Above and the next two photos are from Rosenstrasse, the site of a major resistance of ordinary citizens against the jailing of their (Jewish) relatives in 1943. Afterwards, you see photos of Clärchens Ballhaus a eating and dancing venue which is over 100 years old and was a major hangout of German bohemians and artists such as Otto Dix and Alfred Döblin. The design hasn't changed at all and has a morbid charm. The last few photos are from Kreuzberg, a cool neighbourhood formerly located next to the wall.
All photos: European Chic
MOST POPULAR FROM DESTINATIONS
- Natural Ways To Future-proof Your Skin by Juliet Siu
- Parisian of the Month: Susan Lewis by Eyepreferparis88
- Top 10 Chongqing International Hotels by Allanmwilson
- Meet The Ghostologists No.2. The London Walks Team for #Halloween 2014 by Lwblog
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DESTINATIONS
- The Haunted and Abandoned Lake Shawnee Amusement Park in West Virginia by Theconstantrambler
- The Prettiest Town in Alsace by Aswesawit
- Ben Slow and Carl Cashman Collaborative Mural by Hookedblog
- The Big Oyster Bash was a Mother Shucker by Ohsocynthia