German Impressions IVBy Europeanchic1
Enfin, photos from my trip to Berlin, one of the most the dynamic capital in Europe!
Above and the next two photos are from Rosenstrasse, the site of a major resistance of ordinary citizens against the jailing of their (Jewish) relatives in 1943. Afterwards, you see photos of Clärchens Ballhaus a eating and dancing venue which is over 100 years old and was a major hangout of German bohemians and artists such as Otto Dix and Alfred Döblin. The design hasn't changed at all and has a morbid charm. The last few photos are from Kreuzberg, a cool neighbourhood formerly located next to the wall.
All photos: European Chic
MOST POPULAR FROM DESTINATIONS
- What Will 2015 Hold For The Knoxville Real Estate Market? by Knoxvillehometeam
- Wolverhampton: The Next Chapter! by Josephharrison1990
- Buche de Noel at Un Dimanche a Paris by Eyepreferparis88
- Falling in Love with Warsaw… by Ingridd
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DESTINATIONS
- Lauren Scruggs Marries E! News Jason Kennedy In Dallas Wedding by Ohsocynthia
- Paying-It-Forward by Awanderingphoto
- 郷愁漂う駅舎，上信電鉄下仁田駅 / a nostalgic station, Shimonita – Station by Minakoshoh
- Accommodation Review: Gleneagles Hotel, Perthshire, Scotland by Emma