German Impressions IVBy Europeanchic1
Enfin, photos from my trip to Berlin, one of the most the dynamic capital in Europe!
Above and the next two photos are from Rosenstrasse, the site of a major resistance of ordinary citizens against the jailing of their (Jewish) relatives in 1943. Afterwards, you see photos of Clärchens Ballhaus a eating and dancing venue which is over 100 years old and was a major hangout of German bohemians and artists such as Otto Dix and Alfred Döblin. The design hasn't changed at all and has a morbid charm. The last few photos are from Kreuzberg, a cool neighbourhood formerly located next to the wall.
All photos: European Chic
MOST POPULAR FROM DESTINATIONS
- How Selling Your West Knoxville Home Has Changed & Why It Really Matters by Knoxvillehometeam
- 3 Telltale Signs You’re Ready To Buy A West Knoxville Home For Sale by Knoxvillehometeam
- Long Distance Travel in China by Allanmwilson
- Tufnell and Dartmouth and Waterlow Parks by Janeslondon
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DESTINATIONS
- What Life is Really Like in A Sri Lankan Village by Expatgermany
- Les Crocs des Halles in the 1st: Greet, meat and neat. by Johntalbott
- Ushuaia: A Few Days at the Bottom of the World by Awanderingphoto
- Battambang's Ancient Past by Wanderingjoshua