Garden Games Wigwam ReviewBy Smilinglikesunshine
Space is always an issue in this Victorian house so I love that it can be tidied up and put just behind the door! And when they want to play with it again,it is ready in 20 seconds. I can't wait for the summer months when we will be able to play with it in the garden,too. Garden Games has a great selection of garden games, equipments and croquet sets. The wigwam costs £54.99 and it would be a great birthday or Christmas present if you are celebrating it.
Disclaimer: We received the wigwam for review purposes. As always,this review reflects our true and honest opinion.
These articles might interest you :
MOST POPULAR FROM FAMILY
- Excitebike DLC coming to Mario Kart by Boxmash
- 3B's- Potted Potter Review Melbourne by Lilmumma08
- Currently Creative : Fabric DIY by Jcchris
- Spooktastic Halloween Jelly Monsters and Witches by Maxwell1212
China Barack Obama Climate Change Lady Gaga John Galliano Rick Perry True Blood Valentine's Day Father's Day Mali Harry Potter Turkey European Union Lance Armstrong News Corp Russia Halloween Apps Apple Samsung Hurricane Sandy Egypt X-Factor The Box Office Christmas Thanksgiving Academy Awards Economy Mardi Gras Michelle Rodriguez
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FAMILY
- Home Made Dry Fruit Powder Mix for Toddlers and Kids by Sangeetha
- Frozen Inspired Pumpkin by Hannah Staveley
- Today Is WORLD #SpinaBifida & #Hydrocephalus Awareness Day campaign! by Hannah Staveley
- There is freedom in speaking the truth about yourself. by Rachel Rachelhagg