Games for Eli and Zackary Started Tonight. Zackary Has No...By Accidentalxpert
Zackary done wonderful. Took charge and played his little heart out. I watched the clock in anticipation to see what his response would be. Nadda nothing. Not a single jump, flinch or fingers stuck in his ears!!
Eli on the other hand was over whelmed and broke down. The coach started hollering plays and Eli froze and cried.
So, here's my issue with tonight.......It's the adults job to encourage children and teach them. Eli was in the game only a few seconds before he was benched. No second chances. At the end of the game we spoke with the coach and he informed us this age was to competitive to mess around with. In other words, they are there to win, not teach and build confidence? I am hoping a few more practices and games will build Eli's confidence and he will gain some self worth. Isn't that the purpose of games? This won't happen on a bench. I was reminded of a story a few years back and the video that went along with it and just wanted to come home and show it to Eli and share it with you all. Enjoy.
These articles might interest you :
MOST POPULAR FROM FAMILY
- DIY Montessori Secret Box by Smilinglikesunshine
- Review:Baker Ross Valentine's day and Spring Products by Smilinglikesunshine
- How To Raise a Confident Daughter? (Must Read If You Have One) by Sangeetha
- Kesari Halwa Recipe, Rava Kesari for Toddlers by Sangeetha
Barack Obama Michelle Rodriguez Christmas Academy Awards Rupert Murdoch Russia Samsung The Olympics John Galliano Valentine's Day Harry Potter North Korea Apple Lance Armstrong Rick Perry Economy China True Blood European Union Mali Lady Gaga Nuclear Energy Apps Climate Change The Box Office Thanksgiving Halloween Egypt World Cup 2014 Turkey
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FAMILY
- Last days in Thailand by Behan Gifford
- Rainbow pregnancy, the waiting game. by Rachel Rachelhagg
- The homeless man meets my son. by Rachel Rachelhagg
- buddy boats by Saltykisses