Follow Friday Question of the Week:
It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them.
Well... let's see what I've never told you yet. Hmmm...
- I have a very expressive face. I can't control my eyebrows; they are always moving depending on what is going on. This is a problem right now as I am interning at the DA's office. Court has been interesting.
- I don't sleep. It's not insomnia. I just sleep every other day or so. About 5-6 hours each time. This is great during finals and horrible during certain times like...my honeymoon. I had so much time on my hands. We were also on a cruise so no phone and no internet. There is such a thing as having too much time. But I get around to a lot of blogs. Which brings me to another quirk...
- I fall asleep in cars no matter how long the trip. Going to the grocery store...I'm sleep. It really bugs my husband. I don't have this problem when I drive myself.
- I'm allergic to some types of tomato sauces (but not tomatoes) so I can't eat pizza, spaghetti, lasagna, or the like unless I make it myself. My face swells up REALLY BIG.
- I have a mild case of OCD. I'm usually able to manage it. One thing I can't do? Scroll down the page of my own blog. If the columns don't match up, I have a panic attack and I have to fix it. It takes hours to fix it, because I have to keep looking at it which keeps sending me into fits. So I just don't scroll down that far.
Waves!! Welcome to my little spot on the web. If you are visiting for the first time, I would love to hear from you. If you have time, leave a comment and I can return the visit.
- If you have a moment to spare, stop by my Why I Love Wednesday post and tell me your favorite author. For some reason I don't have one and I feel like a weird person or something. How did you pick your favorite author?
- How do you decide whether to continue a series or not? I read two popular series. I don't feel inclined to continue the series of the book I LOVED ("awesome"), but I want to continue with a series of a book that I thought was just "meh." Does that happen to you? Or am I just weird again. Check out the post and tell me what you think.
- So I had my very first guest blogger on the site this week and I was really excited. Check out the post here and visit Jade here. She is really awesome. I LOVE her! Do you have guest bloggers on your blog? Do you spotlight as guests on other blogs? How does that go?