Fresh Red Velvet and East Coast EarthquakesBy Lily Hydrangea
I guess by now everyone who lives on the east coast has heard a story from at least one of their friends about where they were and what they were doing when the earthquake hit tuesday afternoon. I was sitting down in a chair in a meeting with two other people, one of the two felt it & the other thought we were both crazy since she didn't feel anything. many people thought they were just dizzy or disoriented before realizing it was something outside themselves. I'm just glad it turned out to be nothing serious!
today is abc wednesday and today's letter is f. if you like fresh baked goods, please visit the peter pan donut and pastry shop on manhattan avenue in brooklyn to sample some of these extremely fresh red velvet cupcakes. otherwise, please visit abc wednesday and join in the fun.
These articles might interest you :
MOST POPULAR FROM CREATIVITY
- Material by Ashleylister
- meeting Soviagny by Jkalwaye
- Selfish Love by Fizz
- Things That Scare Me More Than Halloween by Abbyhasissues
ON THE CREATIVITY FORUM
- 14 Things I Saw At Latitude ... Reviewed by Jorge
- Featured Mobile Photographer–Bret Pemelton…A Recovering Musician Reviewed by Sharron
- The Big Bad Squeeze Reviewed by Blissmuor