Samsung pays Apple $1 billion sending 30 trucks full of 5 cents coins

Created on 29 August 2012 by Jesusmsanchezl

Samsung vs AppleThis morning more than 30 trucks filled with 5-cent coins arrived at Apple’s headquarters in California. Initially,  the security company that protects the facility said the trucks were in the wrong place, but minutes later, Tim Cook (Apple CEO) received a call from Samsung CEO explaining that  they will pay $1 billion dollars for the fine recently ruled against the South Korean company in this way.

the funny part is that the signed document does not specify a single payment method, so Samsung is entitled to send the creators of the iPhone their billion dollars in the way they deem best.

Lee Kun-Hee

This dirty but genius geek troll play is a new headache to Apple executives as they will need to put in long hours counting all that money, to check if it is all there and to try to deposit it crossing fingers to hope a bank will accept all the coins.

Lee Kun-hee, Chairman of Samsung Electronics, told the media that his company is not going to be intimidated by a group of “geeks with style” and that if they want to play dirty, they also know how to do it.

You can use your coins to buy refreshments at the little machine for life or melt the coins to make computers, that’s not my problem, I already paid them and fulfilled the law.

A total of 20 billion coins, delivery hope to finish this week.

Let’s see how Apple will respond to this.

You didn’t think this could be real right? but hey! you loved it :D

By deez
posted on 05 September at 14:38
Report spam/abuse

Samsung you are knobheads the bank just weigh the coins, it cost them more than a billion to hire the trucks and put gasoline in them hahahahahaha!

By shunryuinik
posted on 04 September at 14:40
Report spam/abuse

samsung could dare to do that just because of the absence of their daddy....STEVE JOBS but still we have jonathan..so lets see! and this shows samsung has accepted their defeat...

By ARUN GULATI
posted on 04 September at 12:38
Report spam/abuse

I think " EVERY THING " is a copy of other thing in this world, THINK about it deeply, then why is Apple ?

By afzal
posted on 04 September at 05:08
Report spam/abuse

let hope something else from apple

By afzal
posted on 04 September at 05:06
Report spam/abuse

this is the way many of us think at present

By imediaoutdoors
posted on 04 September at 04:26
Report spam/abuse

Now Samsung will say " 5 cent a Day keeps APPLE Away"

By rupeshdesai
posted on 04 September at 02:16
Report spam/abuse

its simple. just deposit in bank without counting. If required bank may count it. hahaaaa

By Skeleton Man
posted on 03 September at 03:05
Report spam/abuse

Hahah iSheeps is the new name for Apple fan boys huh? I am a huge Apple fan, but I also love Samsung and their technology. I will be getting their new 10.1 Galaxy note instead of an iPad, but that's just the best choice for me. I still think Apple is great too. This story is TOO funny though.

By Kpedo Evans
posted on 01 September at 10:26
Report spam/abuse

Very funny! Coins or no coins its still money

By Delila
posted on 01 September at 02:27
Report spam/abuse

I don't know how I really feel with regards to the comment below me, but the majority of what you claimed is definitely true.

About the author

Jesusmsanchezl 47053 shares