The beautiful bride...
and the nervous groom...
Alexi and Leonie are bridesmaids, and Jesse is the flowergirl
"You may kiss the bride!"
Happily ever after...
These articles might interest you :
Credit Although it might not be the most romantic conversation, talking about your finances and your plans for money management is absolutely crucial before... Read moreThe 12 April 2012 by Therealsupermum
FAMILY, PARENTING, SELF EXPRESSION
Contrary to some beliefs, social media pages like Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter are not solely for wasting time, chatting and sharing memes. If you have a... Read moreThe 16 December 2012 by Maria Snyder
Last week the Dawn Newspaper, a Pakistani daily published an article about premarital tests that are performed in Pakistan before marriage. Read moreThe 15 November 2011 by Medicalminds
Moon for howling at The rest of the world has gone chips-up-the-nose bonkers and I'm part of a tiny band of sane people left scratching our heads. Here is this... Read moreThe 06 March 2012 by Ellenarnison
DIARIES, SELF EXPRESSION
According to Reuters report, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are engaged and are set to get married very soon. Jolie was noticed at a Los Angeles museum wearing a... Read moreThe 16 April 2012 by Sumit
Now more than ever, brides all over the world opt to keep their maiden name when they marry. Does the decision really matter? And if so, what are your... Read moreThe 07 June 2011 by Weddingblog2011
Yesterday the news cycle was peppered with the anecdotal silliness of a petition started to let Bert and Ernie get married. Today’s response is brought to you b... Read moreThe 11 August 2011 by Designerdaddy
MOST POPULAR FROM FOOD & DRINK
- Red Thai Veg Curry and Thai Lemongrass Rice by Simplytadka1
- Review: Walkers Bring It Back Flavours: Lamb & Mint and Toasted Cheese by Grocerygems
- Let’s Eat Glasgow! – This weekend by Emma
- Parrippu Payasam (Mung dal pudding cooked with Jaggery and Coconut milk)...celebrating Onam!! by Mmskitchenbites
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FOOD & DRINK
- Atlanta's Got Balls - Meatballs! by Weliketocook
- Grilled Flank Steak Pinwheels for #SundaySupper by Sue Lau
- The Lost Art of Home Cooking by Chuck Underwood
- The Flaky and Flakiest Tau Sar Piah with smooth Tau Sar filling 酥皮豆沙饼 by Zoebakeforhappykids