The beautiful bride...
and the nervous groom...
Alexi and Leonie are bridesmaids, and Jesse is the flowergirl
"You may kiss the bride!"
Happily ever after...
These articles might interest you :
As big as I am on making breakfasts, i have never (gasp!) made pancakes before. Something about the controlling of a fire on a stove with the simultaneous... Read moreBy Crustabakes
FOOD & DRINK, RECIPES
As reported a few days ago, Anna Paquin made the list of PEOPLE Magazine’s Most Beautiful. In this week’s PEOPLE is says that getting married was a pretty good... Read moreBy Thevault
I really wish reporters for local media would ask a few simple questions about boating rescues they report on - so that rest of us could draw out the moral of... Read moreBy Sailingguide
What does it mean to be abused verbally, or even physically everyday by someone who you know truly loves you, when not high?What does it mean to live with... Read moreBy Finallygrowingup
What does it mean to be abused verbally everyday by someone who you know truly loves you? What does it mean to live with someone who has horrible mood swings, o... Read moreBy Finallygrowingup
If you're new to English Wedding, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!In honour of Star Bride Salma‘s wedding today, English Wedding... Read moreBy Claire
If you're new to English Wedding, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!Days to go: 0The day is finally here! I wish I could tell you ho... Read moreBy Claire
MOST POPULAR FROM FOOD & DRINK
- Three Years Ago Today ..... by Sue15cat
- Instant Wheat Flour Banana Appam by Sona Narayanan
- Bargains ... But Not for Us to Use by Sue15cat
- Tailgating..Homegating.. Olive Guacamole Recipe by Marialiberati
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FOOD & DRINK
- Lemon Cake with Cognac - Simply Divine!!! by Zoebakeforhappykids
- Pista Kulfi Recipe, Kesar Pista Kulfi (With Step By Pics) by Rahnaskitchen
- Peek into Halloumi in Glasgow by Emma
- Bread Omelette recipe | Street Foods by Ranjani Raj