The beautiful bride...
and the nervous groom...
Alexi and Leonie are bridesmaids, and Jesse is the flowergirl
"You may kiss the bride!"
Happily ever after...
These articles might interest you :
As big as I am on making breakfasts, i have never (gasp!) made pancakes before. Something about the controlling of a fire on a stove with the simultaneous... Read moreBy Crustabakes
FOOD & DRINK, RECIPES
As reported a few days ago, Anna Paquin made the list of PEOPLE Magazine’s Most Beautiful. In this week’s PEOPLE is says that getting married was a pretty good... Read moreBy Thevault
I really wish reporters for local media would ask a few simple questions about boating rescues they report on - so that rest of us could draw out the moral of... Read moreBy Sailingguide
What does it mean to be abused verbally, or even physically everyday by someone who you know truly loves you, when not high?What does it mean to live with... Read moreBy Finallygrowingup
What does it mean to be abused verbally everyday by someone who you know truly loves you? What does it mean to live with someone who has horrible mood swings, o... Read moreBy Finallygrowingup
If you're new to English Wedding, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!In honour of Star Bride Salma‘s wedding today, English Wedding... Read moreBy Claire
If you're new to English Wedding, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!Days to go: 0The day is finally here! I wish I could tell you ho... Read moreBy Claire
MOST POPULAR FROM FOOD & DRINK
- Recipe: Butternut Squash & Goat’s Cheese Risotto by Ninegrandstudent
- Pecan, Pineapple and Gorgonzola Cheese Ball with Dried Cranberries by Creativeculinary
- PAIN BLANC / WHITE BREAD / PAN BLANCO / خبز ابيض by Khadija
- Cookie Butter Crisps #FillTheCookieJar #ChristmasCookies by Sue Lau
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FOOD & DRINK
- Ultra Moist and Soft Dried Cranberry Yogurt Chiffon Cake by Zoebakeforhappykids
- Cookies and Cream Oreo Chiffon Cupcakes - So Light and Yummy! by Zoebakeforhappykids
- The Brewing Monks: The Brewing Nun – Sister Doris Engelhard by I Think About Beer
- Pastiche - It's All a Bit of a Miss Mash by Ashleylister