However much you're using social media to talk with your customers -- what I call the muscle of engagement -- you still need the skeleton. These writers do a great job of showing what that is.
- Writing: Pay attention to how you write and it will help you organize your entire communications effort. This approach is from Journalistics.
- Culture: Look for these qualities in your agency of record -- and promote them inside your marketing and communications teams. From BrandingStrategy Insider.
- Crises: Have this in place for those issues that catch you by surprise. From MyVenturePad.
- Questions: Always answer a question from the media, even if you don't have one. From Journalistics.
- Speaking: Focus on the needs of your listeners and stakeholders and let that inspire you to speak from the heart. From the Bishop of London.