2. Let dry for about 15 minutes so that the sticks and ribbon are mostly bonded together. Carefully pick up the row of sticks with the ribbon and let dry for at least an hour.
3. One side of the ribbons gets trimmed flush with the stick edge, and the other is trimmed down to about an inch. Glue those ends to the inside of the opposite side and secure with a paper clip until it is dry.
4. Paint an empty, clean 15oz. can and let dry. The popsicle band should slide right over the can. A ribbon may be added for decoration. I like this one from the Martha Stewart collection found at Michael’s.
These articles might interest you :
This is just a simple way to make a name label for a student, and could be used many different ways. I find that students tend to use their crayons and colored... Read moreBy Kathybarbro
I have always wanted to have my students spend more time making dimensional things, without getting into a lot of expense or heavy prep work. This project worke... Read moreBy Kathybarbro
One by product of lots of art classes is half-used pencils. I have boxes of them that are a bit too awkward to use, but seem to long to throw away. I think I... Read moreBy Kathybarbro
Mother’s Day here in the UK today and another date on the calendar for arguing about who should have the children. Mum of course needs to see them because it’s... Read moreBy Judithmiddleton
Tiny Prints is your one stop shop this Father's Day with a great selection of customizable Father's Day Cards. They allow you to create individual personalized... Read moreBy Msmck
I still remember my first PSCS graduation.It was 2009, and I was a first-year member of the Board of Trustees. Some time in the spring, The school’s founding... Read moreBy Stevemiranda
The newest issue of Peterborough, Northumberland and Lakeridge Kids is available now, and in it my article:"Make This Father's Day Special". Read moreBy Thismomloves
MOST POPULAR FROM FAMILY
- Is Your Work Jeopardizing Your Health? by Peppertan
- How to Invest Your Money When You’re a Parent by Peppertan
- Easy Ways Moms Can Always Be Ready For Health Problems by Peppertan
- Lounge Chair Modern by Bigdaddycarlos