Fall Tree with Blowing LeavesBy Kathybarbro
2. Colored leaves in varying sizes are painted next. Some may be left on the tree, some floating away or even off the page, and a few extra large ones. Some details may be added with the brown paint used for the tree.
3. Let the tree and leaves dry before proceeding. The grass may be painted next, taking care to go around the leaves.
4. Finally, a sky is painted in the background.
These articles might interest you :
One of the drawing tendencies I would love to break students from is making trees with blunt ended branches. I think it comes from thinking of them as a series... Read moreThe 07 November 2013 by Kathybarbro
I found this project on Artsonia.com. I love how it makes students think of trees as a series of branches, and not just a fluffy shape that sits on a stick. 1.... Read moreThe 02 November 2012 by Kathybarbro
The basic concept behind perspective is learning that the further away objects are, the smaller they appear. This painting idea comes from one of the Usborne ar... Read moreThe 14 September 2013 by Kathybarbro
My four year old precocious, bright, funny, gorgeous son… is a pimp. Ok maybe not in the 1970s Blaxploitation sense.. but he definitely brings all the girls to... Read moreThe 01 April 2012 by Gradmommy
DEBATE, FAMILY, PARENTING
There are many things that are passed down from generation to generation. The ability to roll your tongue. The ability to whistle or snap your fingers. Brown... Read moreThe 29 October 2011 by Thebusinessgypsy
BODY, MIND, SPIRIT, SPIRITUALITY
MOST POPULAR FROM FAMILY
- From rape and tragedy to forgiveness and victory: the Joy Tan-Chi story by Lessonsofadad
- René Magritte Journal Page by Kathybarbro
- Homework horror by Shannon2818
- #GreatBritishHome Challenge by Rachael
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FAMILYAll articles
ON THE FAMILY FORUM
- Cell phones and Kids: What to ... Reviewed by Francisco