Fall Tree with Blowing LeavesBy Kathybarbro
2. Colored leaves in varying sizes are painted next. Some may be left on the tree, some floating away or even off the page, and a few extra large ones. Some details may be added with the brown paint used for the tree.
3. Let the tree and leaves dry before proceeding. The grass may be painted next, taking care to go around the leaves.
4. Finally, a sky is painted in the background.
These articles might interest you :
One of the drawing tendencies I would love to break students from is making trees with blunt ended branches. I think it comes from thinking of them as a series... Read moreThe 07 November 2013 by Kathybarbro
I found this project on Artsonia.com. I love how it makes students think of trees as a series of branches, and not just a fluffy shape that sits on a stick. 1.... Read moreThe 02 November 2012 by Kathybarbro
The basic concept behind perspective is learning that the further away objects are, the smaller they appear. This painting idea comes from one of the Usborne ar... Read moreThe 14 September 2013 by Kathybarbro
My four year old precocious, bright, funny, gorgeous son… is a pimp. Ok maybe not in the 1970s Blaxploitation sense.. but he definitely brings all the girls to... Read moreThe 01 April 2012 by Gradmommy
DEBATE, FAMILY, PARENTING
There are many things that are passed down from generation to generation. The ability to roll your tongue. The ability to whistle or snap your fingers. Brown... Read moreThe 29 October 2011 by Thebusinessgypsy
BODY, MIND, SPIRIT, SPIRITUALITY
Some of the prophecies to come are so beyond imagining that they defy bringing into illustration. Chris Koelle did an amazing and in my opinion, supernaturally... Read moreThe 16 September 2013 by Elizabethprata
Last year I posted an article on vegan bags that’s been a pretty big hit with you guys. Since I stopped linking to Fashion Conscience earlier this month I... Read moreThe 21 February 2014 by Moralfibres
ECO-LIVING, ENVIRONMENT, FAMILY, LIFESTYLE
MOST POPULAR FROM FAMILY
- Daisy Q & A: Balancing Parenthood Between 2 Working Parents by Daisyjd
- Interfaith Education for All: A Review of Being Both by Susankatzmiller
- Win a $50 Amazon Gift Card Sponsored by Teen Safe by Upliftingfam
- #ASKAWAYFriday Random Fun With Tiffany by Upliftingfam
Apps X-Factor Christmas Nuclear Energy Economy Climate Change The Papacy Father's Day Samsung Egypt Harry Potter Turkey Mali The Box Office Apple Rick Perry Rupert Murdoch True Blood Lance Armstrong Lady Gaga European Union Hurricane Sandy Barack Obama North Korea China Michelle Rodriguez Kony Halloween World Cup 2014 Russia