2. Colored leaves in varying sizes are painted next. Some may be left on the tree, some floating away or even off the page, and a few extra large ones. Some details may be added with the brown paint used for the tree.
3. Let the tree and leaves dry before proceeding. The grass may be painted next, taking care to go around the leaves.
4. Finally, a sky is painted in the background.
These articles might interest you :
One of the drawing tendencies I would love to break students from is making trees with blunt ended branches. I think it comes from thinking of them as a series... Read moreBy Kathybarbro
I found this project on Artsonia.com. I love how it makes students think of trees as a series of branches, and not just a fluffy shape that sits on a stick. 1.... Read moreBy Kathybarbro
The basic concept behind perspective is learning that the further away objects are, the smaller they appear. This painting idea comes from one of the Usborne ar... Read moreBy Kathybarbro
My four year old precocious, bright, funny, gorgeous son… is a pimp. Ok maybe not in the 1970s Blaxploitation sense.. but he definitely brings all the girls to... Read moreBy Gradmommy
DEBATE, FAMILY, PARENTING
There are many things that are passed down from generation to generation. The ability to roll your tongue. The ability to whistle or snap your fingers. Brown... Read moreBy Thebusinessgypsy
BODY, MIND, SPIRIT, SPIRITUALITY
Some of the prophecies to come are so beyond imagining that they defy bringing into illustration. Chris Koelle did an amazing and in my opinion, supernaturally... Read moreBy Elizabethprata
Just last week, while in St. Louis visiting my kids, I had an interesting experience that turns out to be unforgettable. What experience am I talking about? Read moreBy Stacy
MOST POPULAR FROM FAMILY
- Bratz #BFF Campaign by Evette Garside
- Awesome Customized Classroom Cards – Free Shipping If Ordered by Feb 4th! by Upliftingfam
- Where’s the village? Parenting Beyond the High School Years When Mental Illness Plays a Role by Stacy
- Struggling with Life Lessons from God? by Richard Crooks
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FAMILY
- Many Yet One? Multiple Religious Belonging by Susan Katz Miller
- Passage prep: getting ready to depart South Africa by Behan Gifford
- FREEBIE: Color By Number Coloring Pages (ALL) by Catherine Mcdiarmid-Watt
- Growing Pains by Designerdaddy