Eternal Flame FallsBy Gerard
At the base of a waterfall deep in the forests of the state of New York a flame burns. A small grotto between the layers of shale protects this fire. Although the name suggest otherwise, the flame isn't eternal. This is a natural phenomenon but the flame occasionally needs a helping hand.
The area around the Eternal Flame Falls does have a different aroma to the surrounding forest. It is natural gas seeping from the layers of shale. Most dissipates in to the air but some of the gas, enclosed by the grotto, is concentrated enough to burn.
These articles might interest you :
MOST POPULAR FROM HUMOR
- Top 10 Best Designs for Pumpkin Planters by Russell Deasley
- 3 Twitter Handles We Suggest For Ronald McDonald by Nottheworstnews
- A Millennial Horror Story by Katie Hoffman
- Politicians Are Out Looking For Votes– Don’t Miss Your Chance!! by Mrstrongest
Apple North Korea Rick Perry European Union Michelle Rodriguez Christmas News Corp Valentine's Day Lady Gaga Father's Day Academy Awards Halloween Egypt True Blood Mali Mardi Gras Turkey John Galliano Apps Samsung X-Factor Harry Potter The Box Office Thanksgiving Russia Climate Change China Hurricane Sandy Barack Obama Economy
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HUMOR
- Top Five Matthew McConaughey Halloween Costume Ideas & Jim Carrey SNL Spoof by Kidfreeliving
- Weird Things We Do For Love by Christopher De Voss
- Happy Haunted Blog Party by Susie Lindau
- 5 Last Minute DIY Halloween Costumes (For People Who Suck at DIYing) by Christopher De Voss