Now, onto the wins...
1. I can now say with about 98% confidence that Acacia is completely potty-trained!!! Yay! She hasn't had an accident in about a week, including overnight. It's like it all just magically clicked. We've been working on it for so long and I couldn't be happier!!
2. Today was my first day of Summer and we celebrated in perfect fashion - we attended the ISS picnic (ISS=Integrated Support Solutions, which is a sister organization to NV Early Intervention Services). We had a lovely time visiting with the wonderful specialists who have provided services for our children for a little over a year now. The kids also enjoyed time painting rocks, playing with a parachute, and eating hotdogs. However, there was one epic fail in all of this - we forgot to bring the camera. Geez, what is wrong with us?? Oh, well. We all had fun and that's what really matters.
3. I went to the gym. It's been WAY too long. But I am resolved to go regularly through the Summer. That hour is so stress-relieving.
4. I won a $25 Starbucks giftcard from my awesome mom-blog buddy, Andrea from The Mays Twins! Woohoo!! I LOVE Starbucks. Thanks again, Andrea!!
5. I signed the twins up for a dance camp in July. I'm so stinkin' excited! It will be their first dance experience and I really hope they like it. So far, they are very excited too. If they really enjoy the mini-camp, then I plan to put them in weekly lessons.
These articles might interest you :
The 2011 Iditarod has its winner! Experienced musher John Baker became the first person to finish the 1131 mile route, arriving in Nome this morning. Read moreBy Kungfujedi
Is Rooney finally at peace with himself? Watching Manchester City this season, they've grown on me. They aren't the most likeable of clubs, yet somehow they hav... Read moreBy Niccoloc
Do you know Lucy, aka @singingscholar on Twitter, aka host of the blog Opera Obsession?Well, you should. She’s a winner in so many ways. Read moreBy Galegirl
CULTURE, THEATRE & OPERA
Sometimes I fantasize about what my life would be like if I became a journalist instead of an attorney. But then I read headlines like the ones below, and I am... Read moreBy Jhop
I don't know why I'm so in love with Chinese. But I guess it all started a couple of summers back when I got those silly language-learning CDs at the... Read moreBy Danielleb
CURRENT, DEBATE, LANGUAGES, SOCIETY, TRAVEL, WOMEN'S ISSUES
Well, Disney-owned ABC has decided to go ahead and allow Chris Brown to perform on Dancing With The Stars next week.Their reasoning? Apparently, they feel... Read moreBy Thefriskyvirgin
CELEB, ENTERTAINMENT, TV & VIDEO
Federer defeated Davydenko today to win his first title of the year at the Qatar Open in Doha. Roger looked good, and seemed extremely happy with this win, so... Read moreBy Ash Dwight
MOST POPULAR FROM FAMILY
- Crate Paper Design Team : Hello Sunshine by Jcchris
- What are the daily problems of Cat Owners and how to fix them by Lucifer Bui
- Chaise Lounge Chairs Outdoor by Bigdaddycarlos
- Beach Lounge Chairs by Bigdaddycarlos