- Young entrepreneurs – the Creative force in employment generation
- Opportunities in various industry sectors
- Role of Government in entrepreneurship development – State & Central Schemes
- Detailed processes in setting up a new business
- Banks – the driving force in entrepreneurship development
- Project Finance by Banks and VC firms
- Questions & Answers
The session inputs will benefit:
- Individuals who are looking to setup their own business.
- First generation entrepreneurs who would like to know about the financial, marketing and technology support available from Government and Banks for expansion and achieving sustenance.
- Entrepreneurs who are in the process of expanding their existing business.
- Consultants who guide and support startup ventures.
The need to take entrepreneurship:
There is every need for taking up entrepreneurship as a revolution. Next to Indian farmers, the small entrepreneurs are the major backbone to Indian economy. Self-employment generates parallel employment opportunities. Entrepreneurship is like a root sprout and everyone should nurture it for its un-prohibited growth
Benefits to the participants of our training:
- Enlightens the participants on the important opportunities in various industry sectors.
- Provides the participants first hand information on the lending institution’s approach in supporting new ventures.
- Provides first hand information from the policy regulators on the State and Central government schemes for MSE sector.
- Provides interactive platform where the participants could seek clarifications on various issues related to start-up ventures.
- Enables participants register their interest towards receiving later support in their pursuit.