PRICE: Rs.150 - Rs.199 (Marked differently by retailers)
WHAT IT CLAIMS: Enliven Dry Skin Lotion with Vitamin A & E helps maintain the skin's natural moisture level, leaving it soft and smooth.
MY EXPERIENCE: Enliven Vitamin A and E Hand and Body Lotion comes in a sturdy, semi-transparent, flip-top cap packaging. The lotion is water based yet thick in consistency and has got a mild, indiscernible fragrance. It spreads easily, though takes quite a while to get absorbed completely. However, when it gets absorbed fully, it doesn't feel greasy or make skin oily at all.
Rather, it leaves a soft and healthy suppleness to the skin and keeps it hydrated for a long time. I don't require re-application except on my hands, which I have an OCD to wash too often :P. However, it is not an intense moisturiser, so might not be enough moisturising for dry skin in winters. The 400ml quantity is huge and would easily last 2 months even on regular usage. In a gist,
WHAT I LIKED:
- The lotion is water based but thick in consistency and hydrates skin well.
- Makes skin soft and supple.
- Doesn't leave any greasy/oily feeling after it gets absorbed completely.
- Come in a sturdy, functional, semi transparent packaging, and one can see how much quantity is left.
- The quantity is huge and the price is economical too.
WHAT I DIDN’T LIKE:
- Takes quite a bit of time to get fully absorbed.
- Won't be enough moisturising in winters.
- Availability might be a problem as I have seen it only on a few online shopping sites.
VERDICT: It is pretty decent and economical body lotion. Though I don't like to spend the extra minutes for it to get fully absorbed, I quite like the light and non greasy formula that adds a healthy suppleness to my skin and for that it scores high. Would recommend it for dry/dull skin in the monsoons.
RATINGS: 4 out of 5