I grew up eating cereal most mornings. I think it’s because it’s so quick, my mom needed all the help she could get in the mornings when I needed to be at school by 7am for band practice.
Do you want to know a secret??
I really HATE cereal!
I don’t know what the deal was, but this morning I walked into the kitchen and saw my brother eating a bowl and I simply had to have a bowl of cereal! The strangeness!
The reasons why I (strongly) dislike cereal
- There is always milk left over and I really don’t like drinking straight milk
- The cereal gets all mushy before I can finish the bowl… it’s a texture thing.
- Most cereal doesn’t taste very flavorful
- usually it’s too sweet
- I would rather eat it plain than douse it in milk
- It’s usually a lot of calories for not even a cup… a cup is really really small!
What breakfast food do you (strongly) dislike? And I need the reason