DIY:Decorate Christmas Bottles, Jars Or BoxesBy Demi
I also bought small bells.
I used this jar as a candle holder.
This a wooden box of chocolates. I used a wire and I put beads.
You can use colours that match your house's Christmas decoration. To see where I decorated them take a look at My Christmas decoration and some Christmas memories.
These articles might interest you :
1. Urban Comfort || 2. Better Homes and Gardens || 3. Better Homes and Gardens || 4. Not on the High Street || 5. Etsy || 6. Design Remix IncDecorating your hom... Read moreThe 13 December 2013 by Jenstanbrook
HOME, INTERIOR DESIGN
Dress - ASOS Curve This might be more of a summer party dress but i think with the right accessories you can tun yourself into the snow queen. Read moreThe 13 December 2013 by Boo_brown
Recently, I've had the pleasure of hanging out with the Citizen Rosebud who lives just up the hill from me. She is a fashion blogging genius with a wonderful ey... Read moreThe 13 December 2013 by Catiebeatty
One beauty box that I am always excited to receive is the Christmas box.. I just expect wonderful and sparkly things but unfortunately Birchbox didn't meet my... Read moreThe 13 December 2013 by Aworldfullofprettiness
Ok, y’all, time to wrap up this trio of holiday crafts. You saw my Halloween contribution and the joint effort with my mom for Thanksgiving… what could be in... Read moreThe 13 December 2013 by Lladybird
ARTS & CRAFTS, FASHION, LIFESTYLE
Singing Anyway is a new book composed of true stories written by the families of children with pediatric cancer. This tome chronicles seven inspiring, and... Read moreThe 13 December 2013 by Ohsocynthia
I'm so excited to host my first ever international giveaway to all my wonderful readers from around the world. I have teamed up with fashion site jollychic. Read moreThe 13 December 2013 by Britishcouture
MOST POPULAR FROM ARTS & CRAFTS
- Inspiration: Using color in the bathroom by Decorology
- Diamond and Pizza by Jollygoodstudio
- Pink & Gold Party Printables by Vixenmade
- Stunningly Simple Turquoise Geometric Lamp for Less than $52 by Barbarayesspaces