DIY:Decorate Christmas Bottles, Jars Or BoxesBy Demi
I also bought small bells.
I used this jar as a candle holder.
This a wooden box of chocolates. I used a wire and I put beads.
You can use colours that match your house's Christmas decoration. To see where I decorated them take a look at My Christmas decoration and some Christmas memories.
These articles might interest you :
The best thing about Christmas is when we give and receive our gifts. Giving gifts is way better than receiving one, at least for me. I just have this happy... Read moreThe 21 November 2014 by Berrycreamie
What to buy for men at Christmas? I'm so efficient these days with my Christmas shopping that I now tend to be pretty much done by the 1st week of December. Gon... Read moreThe 21 November 2014 by Annamoss84
Friday’s Quotes for the Chicks While I relish our warm months, winter forms our character and brings out our best. Tom Allen It’s Friday and I’m doing a bit of ... Read moreThe 21 November 2014 by Wendythomas
ANIMALS & WILDLIFE, HOME, PETS, SELF EXPRESSION
We were recently invited to tour Yankee Stadium and enjoy an fab supper at the Hard Rock Cafe New York (located right at the stadium) to experience the amazing... Read moreThe 21 November 2014 by Glasgow Skinner/ My Life On And Off The Guest List
I was among seven Chicago bloggers who got together to showcase some of our favorite looks for this holiday season. We teamed up with Shop Lately and the outcom... Read moreThe 21 November 2014 by Stilettosanddiaperbags
November 21, 2014 If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting! Yesterday I shared some adorable Christmas gift ideas for... Read moreThe 21 November 2014 by Ebabee
We all love to dress up – whether it’s for fashion or that’s just the way we are. When it comes to finding the shop with really nice outfits with a very... Read moreThe 21 November 2014 by Berrycreamie
MOST POPULAR FROM ARTS & CRAFTS
- Penne Al Pollo Recipe #TuscanyNowCookOff by Lpbarton
- TOP 5 TOYS I WANTED AS A KID – Part Five by Bambileigh
- 5 Reasons Why Your Handmade Business Needs a Blog by Alison_wood
- Thanksgiving decorating ideas that you haven't seen a million times by Decorology
MOST RECOMMENDED IN ARTS & CRAFTS
- Eccentric Misfits and Uncommon Characters - New Paper Sculptures by Patty Grazini by Ann Martin
- Wingz - Review by Lpbarton
- This Weeks Best Sellers @FancieStrands by Fanciestrands
- Recommended at Woolacombe Bay Hotel by Artemisstationery