Make this floral festival crown for 1.50EUR!! Read more to learn how!!It's been a while since I last posted a DIY! And now... who doesn't love a little DIY tutorial! Especially if it's super simple and looks adorable, right?! I'd been eying floral crowns for quite some time now, but I did not want to spend 15-30EUR for a headband which is obviously a super trendy item this year which no one will even remember in a couple months! It wasn't easy finding the "perfect" flowers, but once I found them the project was put together in less than 15 minutes!Scroll down to read all the details on how I made it!
You can see HERE the whole my whole outfit wearing the crown to a festival party! The crown looked just perfect with my white lace Monki dress. The lighting was so dreamy! Love this place to take photos during sunset! :) Ok, so let's get to it...
- Plastic headband 0.50eur (got mine at "Poundland", 2x1EUR)
- Fabric flowers with wire stems 1.00eur (the bunch was 3EUR and I used about 1/3)
- Craft scissors (use some chunky ones, which you don't care too much about)
- Choose the flowers you would like to use and cut the stems from the branch.
- Arrange them to look nice on your headband, slightly to the front.
- Wind the wire stems around the plastic headband and try it on in front of a mirror.
- "Hide" the ends, rearrange the flowers if necessary and finish winding firmly.
- Chop the excess stems.... and voila! you have a gorgeous floral crown for 1.50eur!!!
If you decide to make this project and you want to share it with us, leave a comment below or share your photo on Instagram with the hashtag #TheMowWayDIY for a FEATURE on the blog!!! :)
Do you have any questions about process, materials, etc?Let me know, I will answer them all below!
Bloglovin' ♥Twitter ♥Pinterest ♥Instagram ♥ Facebook♥ Google+