Let me just share to you how I made it. This don't cost you a penny, just your imagination and creativity. Make use of the materials around you. :)
What you need:
- Towel (one that you don't use) / any fabric of your choice
- Used t-shirts or any colorful fabrics
- needle and thread/sewing machine
- hanger (optional)
Procedure:1. At the top of the towel, measure 6-8inches. This space will be use for your hanger or bar. Divide the remaining part of the towel to 9 parts, for your pockets.
2. Cut out 9 pieces of 12x14 inches of fabric from your used t-shirt.
3. Fold 1 inch at one side of the fabric. If you have a sewing machine, you can use that to sew that 1 inch. If you don't have one, you can use your needle and thread to sew it. Just like what I did with mine.
4. Pin each fabrics to the 9 divided parts in the towel. Be sure to fold 1 inch each side at the lower part of the fabric to create a pocket. Its the opposite part of 1 inch that you sew earlier.
5. Sew the pockets. You can either use needle and thread or your sewing machine to do it.
6. Create a hole at the center of extra space (6-8inches) at the top of the towel. Slip the hanger in the hole and sew it in place.
7. Your done! Now get your shoes and put them in. :)