Disney Countdown ChainBy Blondie
We are going to Disney!!!
I am at least as excited as SK if not more. Last time we went SK had just turned 3 and I was about 6-7 months preggo with OM. We were there for a week just us as our last hoorah before SK became a big sister. By far my favorite vacation to date!
SK is so excited to show OM Disney and he is excited although he doesn't fully understand. We are flying which they are both very excited about!
Ken and Mandee are going with us as well! Mandee made this countdown chain for the kids.
SK has enjoyed waking up each morning and taking a link off. Since we are not going until November it is a looong chain. Ha!
The last link is Mickey ears! The day we leave!!!
I cannot wait to go and not have work or anything else to worry about. Oh and we get to eat in the castle!!!
MOST POPULAR FROM FAMILY
- Christmas Gifts- Battroborg Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Electronic Battle Game by Lilmumma08
- Tylenol Recreates Norman Rockwell Painting with Lesbian Moms by Designerdaddy
- Kawaii Crush’s Fate Confirmed: Discontinued by Ashley Brooke, Kewpie83
- Beats Pill 2.0 Speakers Review by Lilmumma08
Turkey True Blood Rupert Murdoch Christmas Barack Obama Samsung Lance Armstrong Michelle Rodriguez Apps World Cup 2014 North Korea Egypt Thanksgiving Academy Awards Russia John Galliano Harry Potter Economy China The Box Office Lady Gaga News Corp X-Factor Apple Nuclear Energy Valentine's Day Climate Change European Union Hurricane Sandy Halloween
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FAMILY
- Your day is about to get better by Behan Gifford
- Screaming and Crying in Pictures with Santa by Zenparenting1
- 5 Medicinal Benefits of Silverware for Babies You Didn’t Know About by Sangeetha
- Teaching our children to take responsibility for their actions, NOW. by Rachel Rachelhagg