We are going to Disney!!!
I am at least as excited as SK if not more. Last time we went SK had just turned 3 and I was about 6-7 months preggo with OM. We were there for a week just us as our last hoorah before SK became a big sister. By far my favorite vacation to date!
SK is so excited to show OM Disney and he is excited although he doesn't fully understand. We are flying which they are both very excited about!
Ken and Mandee are going with us as well! Mandee made this countdown chain for the kids.
SK has enjoyed waking up each morning and taking a link off. Since we are not going until November it is a looong chain. Ha!
The last link is Mickey ears! The day we leave!!!
I cannot wait to go and not have work or anything else to worry about. Oh and we get to eat in the castle!!!
These articles might interest you :
Classic French food doesn’t have to be all butter and heavy sauces. This healthy and satisfying recipe feels special enough to serve to company, but quick and... Read moreThe 11 May 2015 by Healthytravelblog
In 2012, thanks to Sola Sisters, some of us became aware that a pastor named Jim Murphy of First Baptist Church in Johnson City NY spoke to his congregation... Read moreThe 11 May 2015 by Elizabethprata
In a sternly worded letter sent to ICANN today by the attorney’s representing Vox Populi the operator of the .Sucks registry put ICANN on notice that they... Read moreThe 11 May 2015 by Worldwide
Over the years I’ve used a simple graphic from the IPCC 2007 Report to explain to people without a strong background in statistics just why average temperature... Read moreThe 11 May 2015 by Bradshaw
So dear friends, tomorrow is May 12th. It is National Fibromyalgia and Chronic Pain day. My personal efforts to make this dis-ease known have grown to over... Read moreThe 12 May 2015 by Drowqueen
Fox has just unveiled its 2015-2016 schedule for the upcoming tv-series, and eventually dropped the first trailers.Check out the trailers and synopses for the... Read moreThe 12 May 2015 by Ningauble
Even after a long day, sitting down to play with flowers to make an arrangement is beyond relaxing for me. It relieves stress, makes me feel at peace, but also... Read moreThe 12 May 2015 by Thedreamery
MOST POPULAR FROM FAMILY
- Spread L-o-v-e #9 - Personalised photo pearls portrait by A Happy Mum
- Ethical Clothing Sale News! by Moralfibres
- The day we introduced our kids to K & W. by Rachel Rachelhagg
- The Miseducation of Byron Thomas. Or, if this is what they are teaching black kids, I’m homeschooling. by Gradmommy
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FAMILY
- Sharing History: A Gay Dad & His Son Take a Field Trip to SCOTUS by Designerdaddy
- Highlights from 2,500 days of cruising by Behan Gifford
- Living differently in Salomon Atoll by Behan Gifford
- Our Dream Home. by Rachel Rachelhagg
ON THE FAMILY FORUM
- New Angry Birds Game (Agri Birds) ... Reviewed by Ernesto