We are going to Disney!!!
I am at least as excited as SK if not more. Last time we went SK had just turned 3 and I was about 6-7 months preggo with OM. We were there for a week just us as our last hoorah before SK became a big sister. By far my favorite vacation to date!
SK is so excited to show OM Disney and he is excited although he doesn't fully understand. We are flying which they are both very excited about!
Ken and Mandee are going with us as well! Mandee made this countdown chain for the kids.
SK has enjoyed waking up each morning and taking a link off. Since we are not going until November it is a looong chain. Ha!
The last link is Mickey ears! The day we leave!!!
I cannot wait to go and not have work or anything else to worry about. Oh and we get to eat in the castle!!!
These articles might interest you :
In the begining…Harry Synder created In-N-Out Burger, and he said “Let there be burgers and fries and shakes and let it be good.”And the public said it was good. Read moreThe 23 July 2015 by Christopher De Voss
Oh shit oh shit oh shit …Did ice ages cause the Pleistocene megafauna to go extinct? Contrary to popular opinion, no, they didn’t. Read moreThe 23 July 2015 by Bradshaw
Ibiza Republic is a brand that encompasses the best from the Mediterranean and turns it into genuine and casual designs. This brand gets inspiration from Ibiza’... Read moreThe 22 July 2015 by Opticalh
It’s hard enough trying to raise a child between two households. When you bring finances into the picture, things can really get messy. Read moreThe 22 July 2015 by Peppertan
During the first couple of weeks of July 2015, I was a guest of Wine Tourism in Portugal in the Douro Valley. My mission was to explore the most beautiful wine... Read moreThe 24 July 2015 by Nelsoncarvalheiro
FOOD & DRINK, TRAVEL
RocketClub is a platform allowing startup companies to distribute shares to their users. Founded by two serial entrepreneurs and MIT alums, the platform aligns... Read moreThe 24 July 2015 by Herby
What a blessed relief the rapture is to look forward to!!!In his tremendous sermon delivered last Sunday, July 19, Pastor John MacArthur demonstrated once... Read moreThe 24 July 2015 by Elizabethprata
MOST POPULAR FROM FAMILY
- A look back at August by Samantha Curtis
- I Prefer Giving my Kid Quail Eggs Over Chicken Eggs – 4 Reasons Why by Sangeetha
- Little Big Company The Blog: Mini Cooper themed Party by Littlebigcompany1
- Life Resumed by Sherwoods
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FAMILY
- 11 Easy Ways to Get Your Child to Eat More Vegetables #vegetablespiralizer by Upliftingfam
- Clearing into Comoros by Behan Gifford
- Tips to Help Increase Your Chances of Getting Pregnant with Irregular Periods #tryingtoconceive by Upliftingfam
- 15 Quick Rice Recipes for Babies, Toddlers and Kids by Sangeetha
ON THE FAMILY FORUM
- Jolly Goods Reviewed by Nelsonsemy