We are going to Disney!!!
I am at least as excited as SK if not more. Last time we went SK had just turned 3 and I was about 6-7 months preggo with OM. We were there for a week just us as our last hoorah before SK became a big sister. By far my favorite vacation to date!
SK is so excited to show OM Disney and he is excited although he doesn't fully understand. We are flying which they are both very excited about!
Ken and Mandee are going with us as well! Mandee made this countdown chain for the kids.
SK has enjoyed waking up each morning and taking a link off. Since we are not going until November it is a looong chain. Ha!
The last link is Mickey ears! The day we leave!!!
I cannot wait to go and not have work or anything else to worry about. Oh and we get to eat in the castle!!!
MOST POPULAR FROM FAMILY
- 15 Cleaning Tricks You Probably Didn’t Know by Upliftingfam
- Truth or Dare with Target denim. by Samantha Curtis
- Degustabox July Reveal by Evette Garside
- Papaya for Constipation in Babies – Is it Effective? by Sangeetha
The Box Office Christmas Lady Gaga North Korea Thanksgiving Father's Day European Union Samsung Halloween True Blood Rick Perry Michelle Rodriguez Kathy Long Economy Harry Potter Apple Climate Change Kony Apps Mitt Romney Russia China Turkey Mardi Gras Lance Armstrong Egypt Wikileaks Academy Awards Justin Bieber Nuclear Energy
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FAMILY
- Cruising Praslin Island, Seychelles by Behan Gifford
- 11 Ways to Prevent and Treat Eczema Flare-Ups #WaterWipes #IC #AD by Upliftingfam
- Dear Momma with that ache for the newborn scent… by Rachel Rachelhagg
- How use less internet data by Behan Gifford
ON THE FAMILY FORUM
- Jolly Goods Reviewed by Nelsonsemy