Disney Countdown ChainBy Blondie
We are going to Disney!!!
I am at least as excited as SK if not more. Last time we went SK had just turned 3 and I was about 6-7 months preggo with OM. We were there for a week just us as our last hoorah before SK became a big sister. By far my favorite vacation to date!
SK is so excited to show OM Disney and he is excited although he doesn't fully understand. We are flying which they are both very excited about!
Ken and Mandee are going with us as well! Mandee made this countdown chain for the kids.
SK has enjoyed waking up each morning and taking a link off. Since we are not going until November it is a looong chain. Ha!
The last link is Mickey ears! The day we leave!!!
I cannot wait to go and not have work or anything else to worry about. Oh and we get to eat in the castle!!!
These articles might interest you :
MOST POPULAR FROM FAMILY
- Easy & Healthy Halloween Snack Hacks by Familybudgeting
- The best film scenes made from LEGO by Boxmash
- Must-Haves for Holidays in the UK by Smilinglikesunshine
- Fashion | Winterwear with Petit Bateau by Ourbabyblog
Russia Apple Hurricane Sandy European Union Lady Gaga China X-Factor Christmas Harry Potter Climate Change News Corp Michelle Rodriguez Rick Perry Apps Mali Father's Day Lance Armstrong John Galliano Academy Awards Mardi Gras Samsung Valentine's Day Halloween The Box Office Barack Obama Turkey Thanksgiving Egypt Economy True Blood
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FAMILY
- Home Made Dry Fruit Powder Mix for Toddlers and Kids by Sangeetha
- Frozen Inspired Pumpkin by Hannah Staveley
- Today Is WORLD #SpinaBifida & #Hydrocephalus Awareness Day campaign! by Hannah Staveley
- There is freedom in speaking the truth about yourself. by Rachel Rachelhagg