Disney Countdown ChainBy Blondie
We are going to Disney!!!
I am at least as excited as SK if not more. Last time we went SK had just turned 3 and I was about 6-7 months preggo with OM. We were there for a week just us as our last hoorah before SK became a big sister. By far my favorite vacation to date!
SK is so excited to show OM Disney and he is excited although he doesn't fully understand. We are flying which they are both very excited about!
Ken and Mandee are going with us as well! Mandee made this countdown chain for the kids.
SK has enjoyed waking up each morning and taking a link off. Since we are not going until November it is a looong chain. Ha!
The last link is Mickey ears! The day we leave!!!
I cannot wait to go and not have work or anything else to worry about. Oh and we get to eat in the castle!!!
You Might Also Like :
These articles might interest you :
MOST POPULAR FROM FAMILY
- 3B's heads to the Very Special Kids Fair 2014 by Lilmumma08
- 5 Easy Dessert Recipes #Thanksgiveitup by Upliftingfam
- Yes, We Are Family! by Jcchris
- My favorite gifts under $30 by Samantha Curtis
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FAMILY
- Win A GetGo Disney Frozen Play Tent by Hannah Staveley
- All About Teething in Babies You Ought To Know by Sangeetha
- My Daughter was a Hero Yesterday Afternoon by Upliftingfam
- What I Know This Thanksgiving by Designerdaddy