Diet & Weight Magazine

LATEST ARTICLES BY PAPERBLOGGERS

  • Mini Oat Chocolate Bar Muffins

    These mini muffins are great kids treats or lunch box treats. They making a great balanced treat as the in my book the oats and whole wheat flours offset the... Read more

    The 04 February 2015 by   Tejal Hewitt
    HEALTH, RECIPES, FOOD & DRINK
  • When You Find out You’ve Been Standing Wrong Your Whole Life…

    Hey friends! I know, I know. I have been MIA again. Grad school + work really kicks your ass over and over again until you end up sick. Like I am right now. Read more

    The 04 February 2015 by   Fitnessmeetsfrosting
    HEALTHY LIVING, FITNESS
  • Engine 2 Stuffed Bell Peppers

    Helllloooo There!  How is your week going so far?  Mine has been pretty great, my Monday wasn’t a typical Monday – I didn’t have any “oh, it’s just a Monday! Read more

    The 03 February 2015 by   Hblack79
    HEALTH, HEALTHY LIVING, FOOD & DRINK, FITNESS
  • Freezing My Footballs Off – NYRR Gridiron 4M Recap

    Did you all watch the Super Bowl? What the heck, Pete Carroll?! image source Well before dear ol’ Pete became the most hated man in Seattle, I kicked off Super... Read more

    The 03 February 2015 by   Fitfulfocus
    RECIPES, HEALTH, HEALTHY LIVING, FITNESS, VEGETARIAN & VEGAN
  • Football, Fat People, and Media Representation

    One of the ridiculous reasons given for refusing to represent fat people in the media as happy or successful at anything other that weight loss is that fat... Read more

    The 03 February 2015 by   Danceswithfat
    HEALTH, FITNESS
  • Beetroot Milkshake !!!

    If you’re a regular reader of FitnessOnToast, you’ll know that I hold breakfast in super high esteem! It’s the key opportunity to engage your metabolism and fue... Read more

    The 03 February 2015 by   Fitnessontoast
    LIFE COACH, FASHION, LIFESTYLE, HEALTH, HEALTHY LIVING, FITNESS
  • Eat Thin: Crispy, Zucchini Chips

    Want to make your own healthy snacks, but don't know where to begin or which recipes are the best? Here's one that will surely make you crave more without all... Read more

    The 02 February 2015 by   Beliteweight
    HEALTH
  • Vegetable Packed Pork Chili (Paleo, SCD, GAPS)

    Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend as always!As I am sure you know yesterday was Super Bowl Sunday. The day of good football, delicious food and... Read more

    The 02 February 2015 by   Pureandsimplenourishment
    RECIPES, HEALTHY LIVING, FOOD & DRINK
  • Pumpkin Maple Bacon Oatmeal {gluten Free}

    A while back, I met up with the lovely Shannon from Skinny Sometimes (you should buy her book, btw) at the most glorious place in NYC: Oatmeals. Yep – it’s a... Read more

    The 02 February 2015 by   Fitfulfocus
    RECIPES, HEALTH, HEALTHY LIVING, FITNESS, VEGETARIAN & VEGAN
  • Small Victories

    Good morning! I assume 99% of y’all watched the Super Bowl and have opinions about what happened.  I happen to fall in the other 1% who did not watch the Super... Read more

    The 02 February 2015 by   Hblack79
    HEALTH, HEALTHY LIVING, FOOD & DRINK, FITNESS

RELATED ARTICLES