So you're thinking about going to #TypeACon next year? Maybe I can convince you?!parentingbydummies.com/2012...
- For the brands out there not sure a blog conference is for you, here are some words of advice from CecilyK, a frequent conference attendee and speaker, who for the first time, worked a sponsor booth at #typeacon.
So working at a booth at #Typeacon was VERY different from just attending. My suggestions for approaching a booth! bit.ly/KMF8qB
- Besides all the great networking events, parties, and random social gatherings, #typeacon was a great conference to learn essential skills for growing your brand. Skills like pitching to brands and bloggers. Sessions like these really helped to fule our confidence and help us be more prepared to manage our careers and land more jobs and clients.
Why Pitching is Like Dating and more from@dbinkowski & @centsiblelife – #TypeAConbit.ly/LG3eAQ
- #Typeacon was an extremely enlightening experience, especially for a blog con newbie like myself. It was amazing to meet some of the bloggers I've been tweeting with and following for months, and to make new connections with awesome folks I hadn't gotten around to yet.
W/ @roundrockgal @smhmama @4hatsandfrugal @saramomof2 at #typeacon BlogWorld Party
The Chatty Momma
Didn't Go To #Typeacon? Here's What You MissedBy Parentingsmh
These articles might interest you :
No not me personally, sod that! 730am, Our bedroom door flies open, and in runs Little Miss, Uh Oh, a bundle of energy, how after being a yoyo all night I will... Read moreThe 12 November 2013 by Thebratlings
PARENTING, SELF EXPRESSION
As a Junior in High School, it's about the time I really need to start thinking about college decisions, set some goals, and think about where I'd like to see... Read moreThe 28 October 2013 by Swayne Martin
The Academy Awards are coming up this Sunday. While we're excited to enter multiple pools and prep themed food with our families, we're also kind of depressed... Read moreThe 25 February 2012 by Cinefilles
Chicken is the heart and soul of a non-vegetarian’s diet. Their day is incomplete without visiting a plate of chicken. Be it in the morning, lunch or dinner,... Read moreThe 15 December 2012 by Rojer
HEALTH, HEALTHY LIVING
The Academy Awards are coming up this Sunday. While we're excited to enter multiple pools and prep themed food with our families, we're also kind of depressed... Read moreThe 22 February 2012 by Cinefilles
You said ’twas okay You thought it was all right You imagined everything will be perfect You envisioned a future’s so bright You felt you were a Princess And... Read moreThe 03 August 2013 by Kaye
LIFESTYLE, SELF EXPRESSION
Guest post by Scott Bampton We’ve all seen the TV ads. And the Facebook ads. And the magazine ads. Hair loss is a primarily male concern.Right?Well, it is and... Read moreThe 11 September 2013 by Beautytidbits
HAIR & BEAUTY, LIFESTYLE
MOST POPULAR FROM DIARIES
- Hair: 37 Week Pixie Update by Erraticglamour
- Hallmark Christmas Gift Ideas by Lindyloves
- four gifts for toddler boys. by Agadd
- Let Words Flow: Fannie Flagg says "Don't Give up before...." inspiration for your blogging, writing + more by Juliejordanscott