Dermalogica Daily MicrofoliantBy Balmainbeauty
I received the Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant sample in the newly launched Sample Bar "glam pack" almost a month ago. Sample Bar are New Zealand's first beauty box subscription service similar to: Birchbox, Glossybox, LustHaveIt and She Said Beauty. The October box was full of lot's of product's I'd either not heard of or wanted to try so I shall review each product in the next few week's.
I mentioned on Twitter yesterday afternoon that I was thinking of trying the Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant and a couple of twitter follower's said they liked it and another one asked me about it because she almost bought it.
I haven't-used-it-long-enough to write a proper review, but I liked how my skin felt after the first application. I used it again tonight after Cleansing with Bioderma and my face feels: soft, deep cleaned, yet it's not become tight or felt dry, plus I've had no sensitivity.
How do you use Dermalogica Microfoliant?
Firstly, cleanse with your own choice of face cleanser (I've ditched using makeup wipes during the initial cleansing stage to remove makeup and reach straight for my Bioderma), once cleansed I mixed a little of the Microfoliant in my palm with water as per the directions and applied it thinly across my face, forehead, nose and chin (avoid eye area). Once applied leave for 1 minute, rinse off with water.
Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant is a gentle daily use Rice-based powder that microfoliates for smoother, brighter skin.
Tip: The microfoliant is a very fine powder so be gentle, a little powder goes a long way!
How much Dermalogica Microfoliant do I need to use?
I'd say a 50 cent coin (50p) size or less. After rinsing the microfoliant I applied Aveeno SmartEssential's Night Moisturiser. This is a quick routine for even the busiest ladies juggling work, life and family.
I'm going to use all of the products I've mentioned above in my skincare routine for the next week to see if the results are the same or better. So far, I'm really impressed with the Microfoliant. I have 13g so I'm seriously thinking, if this sample can last another 6 night's and I like the results, I'm probably going to purchase the full size, which you can buy from Sample Bar's website or from Dermalogica NZ.
The 75g size cost $134 from Dermalogica and Sample Bar's websites.
Have you tried any Dermalogica product's?
Dermalogica: Australia, Canada, Dubai, Germany, Ireland, New Zealand, UK and USA Concept stores: Berlin, Dubai, London, Los Angeles, Mumbai and New York (other locations in the United Kingdom)
Dermalogica N.Z are on Facebook and Twitter
Sample Bar is only available to New Zealand resident's. Sample Bar are on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter
These articles might interest you :
MOST POPULAR FROM HAIR & BEAUTY
- L'Oréal Paris Skin Perfect-Preview and Prices by Get Set Blush
- Pink Girly Make Up. by Brightowngirl
- Will This New Shapoo and Conditioner Range be The One That Brings Back Life in My Hair? by Shoppingaholic
- Barever Natural Hair Inhibitor Review by Get Set Blush
Valentine's Day Harry Potter Apple Turkey Samsung Russia Michelle Rodriguez Nuclear Energy John Galliano Mali Rupert Murdoch North Korea Lance Armstrong Climate Change The Box Office Academy Awards Mitt Romney Halloween European Union Lady Gaga Christmas Apps Barack Obama The Olympics Egypt Thanksgiving Rick Perry True Blood Economy China
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HAIR & BEAUTY
- Adding Honey to Handmade Soap (and Recipe) by Kelly
- Camelia's Natural Handmade Face & Body Cocoats Mask Review by Jhilmil D Saha
- Fuschia Garden Lavender Day Cream with SPF15 by Jhilmil D Saha
- Republic day Makeup Tips – How to wear Tri -Color with a Twist by Poonam Jain
COMMUNITY HAIR & BEAUTY
ON THE HAIR & BEAUTY FORUM
- One-stop Destination for Best Coupons & ... Reviewed by Leticia Husk
- REVIEW/SHOP Enlivening curls with Goldwell Kerasilk ... Reviewed by Jessy Bill
- Sattvik Anti Marks Serum for Spotless ... Reviewed by Amitha
- SIGMA Eye Makeup Brush: E 45 ... Reviewed by The Pout Painters