Peter Lavelle, and his Cross Talk show on RT, generally attempts to explore some kind of issue with arguments for and against a specific topic.
This time, "Putin is serious (about defending Crimea), what does the West do now?" is all they're all saying.
Another pointless war for oil? Well 60% of Russia's oil goes through Ukraine. And the Crimean Crucible debaters above are mentioning the Balkan war in the 90s as a 'similar big for Western regime change'. As are they in agreement that this is 'one regime change too far' suggesting that ALL the recent Arab Sprin-like calls for Democratic rule have been funded by the West. How many such Covert Operations, one wonders, are active in the name of PROFIT on this idiotic planet at any one time (from both sides)?
You decide which side is better at BULLSHITTING YOU THE PEOPLE.
These articles might interest you :
From City AM Forum: So it is with most merchants of global warming doom. Their models forecast that, as carbon dioxide emissions rise, the world's temperature... Read moreBy Markwadsworth
With all the buzz about the new Carrie movie just released, I decided to go back and watch the Brian De Palma version again. I’ve written here before about the... Read moreBy Steveawiggins
POLITICS, RELIGION, SOCIETY
This is the text of my one-minute reflection on this morning's BBC Radio 2 Good Morning Sunday with the wonderful Clare Balding:When I heard that Nelson... Read moreBy Nicholas Baines
RELIGION, SOCIETY, SPIRITUALITY
(This political cartoon is by Jimmy Margulies in Newsday.) The people in the Ukranian province of Crimea are supposed to hold a referendum tomorrow. Read moreBy Jobsanger
Images from theguardian.co.uk Recent talks between Secretary of State John Kerry and Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov only served to re-establish the... Read moreBy Candornews
Today's Photographer Promotional Piece We Love and Why: Peter Ross Slideshow Portrait of Alan Cumming who would love to have his granny, Jesus, Dick Cavett,... Read moreBy Dwell
HOME, INTERIOR DESIGN
// Mention Ukraine, and everybody thinks of the Vilnius summit. But Ukraine has other issues to deal with, such as the fate of the Crimean Tatars. News from... Read moreBy Stizzard
MOST POPULAR FROM DEBATE
- John Chappell Memorial Lecture - Stars in an Electric Universe - Wal Thornhill by Freeplanet
- Killer Arguments Against LVT, Not (407) by Markwadsworth
- Fun Online Polls: "You guys" and who whose responsibility is integration? by Markwadsworth
- Monsters: fact and fiction (Wish I knew the difference) by Markwadsworth
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DEBATE
- Stages of Grief -- Where the Hell Am I? by Rvbadalam
- Everspace, where Star Citizen nearly went... by Freeplanet
- A Question to Japan’s Defense Self-Reliance to Manage the Trump Shock by Shahalexander
- What does the "capital" mean in "capitalism"? by Markwadsworth