Community Magazine

LATEST ARTICLES BY PAPERBLOGGERS

• Neurogenic Bladder Device RIP-OFF

The ability for me to conveniently choose and buy the catheter I need is a matter of life and death. We female intermittent catheter users do not have the... Read more

The 08 July 2014 by   Trudytriumph
    HEALTH, MEDICINE
  • Two Song Tuesday: Here’s 2 Track You Need To Hear

It’s Tuesday. Here’s two solid tracks that you may have not heard before, and if you have, listen to them again because they are awesome. Read more

The 08 July 2014 by   Dudepins
    CURRENT, SELF EXPRESSION
  • Herrera and Cardona Wins MILO Marathon Dagupan

Elite runners Rene Herrera and Lany Cardona set a swift pace for the 21-K division run at the 38th National MILO Marathon on Sunday in Dagupan City. Read more

The 07 July 2014 by   Barefootdaves
    SPORTS, ATHLETICS
  • Summer Desserts

Disclosure: I was provided with free Klondike bars. All opinions are my own. With the abundance of fresh fruits during the summer season, I love to make temptin... Read more

The 07 July 2014 by   Matthewspuzzle
    HEALTH, PSYCHOLOGY
  • Tangle Teezer Now In The Philippines

What is the Tangle Teezer? Tangle Teezer is the famous, professional, detangling hairbrush. So impressive are the results, that it took the hair and beauty... Read more

The 07 July 2014 by   Barefootdaves
    SPORTS, ATHLETICS
  • Purging of a Different Kind

So I was getting sick and tired of trying to squeeze my newly rounded body in to my 'anorectic' jeansI think I was in denial that they were too smallI really... Read more

The 07 July 2014 by   Rubytuesday
    HEALTH, PSYCHOLOGY
  • Am I in Recovery?

Am I in recovery if I still purge every day?Am I in recovery if I'm still afraid to gain any more weight?If I don't eat 3 meals a day?If I think I need to lose... Read more

The 06 July 2014 by   Rubytuesday
    HEALTH, PSYCHOLOGY
  • 5 Things I Learned While I Was 25

Today I turn 26. Here, I present some life truths I learned this past year. They are MY life truths, anyway; some may apply to you, too. Thou shalt always wear ... Read more

The 06 July 2014 by   Eemusings
    TRAVEL
  • New Do!

A good friend of mine is a hairdresserYesterday I called over to herAnd she coloured and cut my hairI was delighted with the resultHowever I was hesitant to pos... Read more

The 05 July 2014 by   Rubytuesday
    HEALTH, PSYCHOLOGY
  • At 80, the Past Is Now

Photo "Time & Tide" by Seriykotik1970. Most of the time, my blog contains practical information about managing one's own aging process and supporting a... Read more

The 05 July 2014 by   Thegenaboveme
    LIFE COACH, FAMILY

RELATED ARTICLES