Colors to DelightBy Elizabethwix
Friday spent wandering around......
Flowers in the garden of La Mamounia the wonderfully posh hotel where Winston Churchill stayed long, long ago.....and where we did not stay....
Cushions on the roof of riad Rimal where our friend Ismail now works
Even the street signs have a certain shabby-chic charm.
The villa in the grounds of the Jardin Majorelle is painted.......bleu majorelle ---how could one guess!
The tea shop in the same place.....
The rood of riad Rimal......hindi or cactus fruit of a lovely plum color.
In the evening, when it turned chilly, we sat by the wood fire.
For many more pictures of Morocco go here
These articles might interest you :
Abi Davies brings us some good news at last from The Liberty Stadium Another Chelsea cast offThe Swans remain 3rd going into the international break after... Read moreBy Stuartnoel
More and more I see beautiful, bold color on the covers of home decor mags but rarely do you ever see such color in someone's home. The reason is that, as I'm... Read moreBy Decorology
ARTS & CRAFTS, HOME, HOME IMPROVEMENT, INTERIOR DESIGN
Did you grow up on the Nursery Rhyme? I did! Hot-cross Buns! Hot-cross Buns! One a penny, two a penny, Hot-cross Buns! Hot-cross Buns! If ye have no daughters,... Read moreBy Weavethousandflavors
FOOD & DRINK, RECIPES
Last week I spent a wonderful day at Coton Manor Garden School. After the gardening school session and yummy lunch I had time to explore the garden so I... Read moreBy Patientgardener
When thinking about the 2011 theme for National Nutrition Month – Eat Right with Color – it’s easy to think about the produce department. Read moreBy Daylehayes
FAMILY, FOOD & DRINK
From Tiji, a French childrens television channel. In the beginning the world existed in black and white. After that, it became enriched with colors. Forests,... Read moreBy Gerard
"Autism is a developmental disorder that appears in the first three years of life and affects the brain's normal development of social and communication... Read moreBy Golfforbeginners
MOST POPULAR FROM DESTINATIONS
- Attraction: Mackintosh at the GSA tour by Emma
- #London Walkers Review London Walks: "I have recommended London Walks to all my friends and I will continue to do so" by Lwblog
- A Breton chapel by Carolineld
- Why you should visit Scarborough by Twothirstytravellers
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DESTINATIONS
- Getting Irreverent in Jane McGarry's Stunning New Home by Ohsocynthia
- This weekend: 13th, 14th & 15th January by Nessascityblog
- Francois Renovates: Nursery Board & Batten + Wallpaper Progress (Video) by Francoisetmoi
- Hot Springs, Arkansas – A CouchSurfer’s Slant on Immersion by Davedtc