Close Cropped SnomanBy Kathybarbro
Drawing closeup and cropping out what is unnecessary can make just about any artwork more interesting. Many students tend to draw really small with lots of extra space. If you are trying for dynamic images for special uses like greeting cards, this approach will make a big difference. 1. Students may use a ruler to trace a border around the edge of a sheet of black paper.
2. An old CD works great as a template for the bottom circle. They should place it so that only 2/3 or so is on the paper and trace. A smaller circle is drawn centered above. Lastly, add the face, hat, scarf, arms and buttons and horizon line.
3. A black pastel is used to trace the all the pencil lines, pressing hard so that the line was easily visible. All the shapes are filled in with pastels, taking care to color around the black lines.
These articles might interest you :
That means I didn’t, relax Dad.Valentine’s Day, the one day of the year that commemorates the commercialization of love. That’s so cute. Read moreThe 15 February 2015 by Brendan Dabhi
William Laurance, a distinguished research professor at James Cook University in Cairns, has received the most esteemed prize awarded by the renowned... Read moreThe 15 February 2015 by Bradshaw
I am not a “fancy” person. While I like dressing up and attending formal events on occasion, I am a pretty regular gal. I rarely do fancy things for holidays,... Read moreThe 14 February 2015 by Forayintofood
FOOD & DRINK
Today marks the debut of the movie 50 Shades of Grey. it is based on the book of the same name. The book and movie (as well as its origination texts, the... Read moreThe 14 February 2015 by Elizabethprata
Many of us from one-to-many times got a need where we will be able to draw 3D objects all with an ease. While there are multiple tools available over the web bu... Read moreThe 16 February 2015 by Karan Chopra
Photographer Peter Macdiarmid gathered modern photos from Europe and layered them on top of historic pictures of WWI, to give a sense of how much, or, in same... Read moreThe 14 February 2015 by Inspirion
ART & DESIGN, ENTERTAINMENT, TECH
MOST POPULAR FROM FAMILY
- Moving From a Place of Power to a Place of Influence by Slattenk
- Video Chat With A Licensed Doctor, Pediatrician, Psychologist, or Lactation Consultant From the Comfort of Your Home #IC #Sponsored #FeelBetter by Upliftingfam
- Eulogy for Oren Miller: A Blogger, A Father, A Friend by Designerdaddy
- Easy Nature Inspired Spring Projects for Children:: Win 3 x $500 by Smilinglikesunshine
Barack Obama Mitt Romney John Galliano Nuclear Energy Halloween European Union Lance Armstrong Christmas Winter Sports Mardi Gras Egypt True Blood North Korea China Valentine's Day Harry Potter Lady Gaga DSK Apple Rick Perry Apps The Box Office Economy Climate Change Michelle Rodriguez Thanksgiving Academy Awards Samsung Turkey Russia
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FAMILY
- Anxiety doesn’t always mean it’s rooted in fear. by Rachel Rachelhagg
- Children’s Birthday parties, and why I lay down rules before we walk in. by Rachel Rachelhagg
- Giving back: the best birthday gift ever by Behan Gifford
- My Top 5 Must Have Items To Help Manage My Chronic Pain #spoonie by Upliftingfam