Drawing closeup and cropping out what is unnecessary can make just about any artwork more interesting. Many students tend to draw really small with lots of extra space. If you are trying for dynamic images for special uses like greeting cards, this approach will make a big difference. 1. Students may use a ruler to trace a border around the edge of a sheet of black paper.
2. An old CD works great as a template for the bottom circle. They should place it so that only 2/3 or so is on the paper and trace. A smaller circle is drawn centered above. Lastly, add the face, hat, scarf, arms and buttons and horizon line.
3. A black pastel is used to trace the all the pencil lines, pressing hard so that the line was easily visible. All the shapes are filled in with pastels, taking care to color around the black lines.
These articles might interest you :
Korean cosmetics and skin care products are the most happening thing in the beauty industry. The effectiveness of the Korean skin care products can be seen by... Read moreBy Subha Bose
FOOD & DRINK, LIFESTYLE
We continue are look back at 2015 today with an interesting article from National Geographic that takes a look at the seven most important archeological... Read moreBy Kungfujedi
Android 6.0 Marshmallow is already running on most of Google’s Nexus devices along with other mobile devices that have been manufactured by other companies. It... Read moreBy Dailyfusion
CURRENT, ENVIRONMENT, SOCIETY
Last year, dear readers, we promised you a great set of adventures. This year, we believe we have kept that promise! We took you to gorgeous places around the... Read moreBy Adrenaline Romance
Some amazing domain names were added to the RightoftheDot.com domain auction being held at Namescon late last week all at NO Reserve by CheapDomains.com,... Read moreBy Worldwide
Back in August we wrote about the domain name MakeAmericaGreatAgain.com which is has become Donald Trump’s famous tag line of the his 2016 Presidential run. Read moreBy Worldwide
Kaabil starring Hrithik and Yami officially Announced today Kaabil: Producer Rakesh Roshan and Director Sanjay Gupta Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam quite excite... Read moreThe 08 February 2016 by Jaideep Khanduja
MOST POPULAR FROM FAMILY
- Courgetti with Tomato Sauce and Olives by Smilinglikesunshine
- Sort-Of Tasty Super Bowl Snacks from Awestruck by Parentingauthor
- River Island Boys Clothing Haul by Maxwell1212
- The Weekly Wrap Up-Rock CF Half Marathon training Week 6 by Sara Zwicker
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FAMILY
- Many Yet One? Multiple Religious Belonging by Susan Katz Miller
- Passage prep: getting ready to depart South Africa by Behan Gifford
- An Adoptive Dad Reviews ‘Kung Fu Panda 3’ by Designerdaddy
- Iridium GO! with PredictWind for weather and more by Behan Gifford