As told by Alex and Susan
" We had a lot of fun event managing this very special 5th birthday celebration.With the birthday boy's request of a "Circus Theme" the hunt for the perfect venue started and what an amazing venue we found. The 22 invited children were taken for an hour of circus acrobatic activities before being spoilt with a table full of customised lunch boxes and a dessert station full of sweets and treats.
We designed and custom made a circus “Big Top” canopy in the traditional circus color pallete of red and white stripes which was complemented by a bright yellow, red and blue ruffle table cloth, together with a themed lemonade stand which was also constructed for the occasion and served as a drinks station.
Our Dessert Station Menu included :
- Rainbow Vanilla Push up Pops - The inspiration and idea for adding push up pops to this table came straight from Pizzazzerie (Courtney Whitmore) - Push-up Pops book!!
- Vanilla Cupcakes
- Sugar Biscuits with custom designed icing toppers
- Popcorn Cups
The Lunch Boxes contained:
- Packet of Crisps
- Grapes and Strawberries
- A Savoury Roll
- Fairy Bread
- Customised Poptops
The birthday cake was also design and made by The Inspired Occasion and incorporated the Big Top Tent together with fondant topper elephant and clown in keeping with the color palette.
All guests took home a miniature gumball machine and giant chupa-chup as a thank-you gift"
Credits to the following:
• The Inspired Occasion - All edibles, themeing and styling including construction of the circus tent, lemonade stand and ruffled table cloth
• Love JK - Stationary design (invitation, menu tags, decorative toppers, candy jar labels, lunch box labels, pop top labels, thank-you tags, lemonade stand signage and milk bottle labels)
• Love JK - Photography
• Little Big Company - Miniature Gumball Machines and swirl lolly pops
• Circus Spot - Circus party Venue