1. Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant set RRP, $83.50 – receive for free: Gentle Cream Exfoliant (10ml), PreCleanse (30ml).
Dermalogica website "This unique Rice-based enzyme powder microfoliates dulling debris and instantly leaves skin noticeably smoother and brighter. Contains no artificial fragrance or colour."
2. Dermalogica Multivitamin Thermafoliant set RRP, $90.00 - receive for free: Antioxidant Hydramist (30ml), Skin Resurfacing Cleanser (30ml).
Dermalogica website "A powerful thermal skin polisher that combines physical and chemical exfoliants to refine skin texture and enhance penetration of age-fighting actives into skin while advanced technology ingredients condition and treat the skin. Contains no artificial fragrance or colour."
3. Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel set RRP, $53.00 - receive for free: Skin Prep Scrub (22ml), PreCleanse (30ml).
Dermalogica website "Special cleansing gel is a concentrated, soap-free, foaming gel designed to thoroughly remove impurities without disturbing the skin’s natural moisture balance. Contains no artificial fragrance or colour."
The gift sets can be purchased here.
Have you started your Christmas shopping? ♥ kerker Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
Disclaimer: All opinions are my own. This is not a paid post, however, I was sent the Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant for review purposes which will be coming shortly!!
These articles might interest you :
We're counting down, it's coming, yes Christmas is nearly upon us! With the 25th quickly approaching it can be really hard to squeeze in time to send out those... Read moreBy Annamoss84
It's finally chilly here in Southern California!Which means this weekend was the perfect time to style myStella Carakasi Take Note Vestfor a trip down to San... Read moreBy Tamera Beardsley
Buying for the beauty obsessed isn't easy, but I've stumbled across so slightly more wacky and unusual products recently that could make the stocking cut (if... Read moreBy Maddy1704
From catching up with friends, to getting out the Christmas jumpers for work; it's been a fun week.I shared this post earlier in the week about ice skating in... Read moreBy Hellofreckles
Never one for traditional festive colours, I've chosen to wear this Cut for Evans shirt and pu skater skirt. Instead of splashing out on a new outfit, I've... Read moreBy Boo_brown
I just want to take this time to wish all of my friends wherever Read moreBy Benjaminkanarek
CULTURE, FASHION, LIFESTYLE
Its that time again when all you see on your Facebook news feeds Twitter just how many presents other kids are going to get, or more like let the... Read moreBy Hannah Staveley
MOST POPULAR FROM HAIR & BEAUTY
- The Beauty Spotlight Team shares their weekly favorites by Beautyinfozone
- NELF USA Pressed Powder-Natural Matte: Review, Swatch and FOTD by Jayshreebhagat
- January's incoming and outgoing by Glossqueen
- Days Out | Bristol Aquarium! by Livedwithlove
Russia Turkey Mali Wikileaks North Korea Christmas Halloween Charlie Sheen Thanksgiving Norway Terror Attacks Egypt Marathons Valentine's Day UK Riots Michelle Rodriguez Climate Change Alicia Ashley Costa Concordia Disaster China Samsung Harry Potter Apple Holly Holm Laila Ali Lady Gaga Economy Google Apps Katie Taylor The Box Office
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HAIR & BEAUTY
- Valentine Day "I Love.." Contest by Jhilmil D Saha
- THE POWER OF POWDER REVIEW & VIDEO DEMO by Blessmybag
- Je'Taun M. Taylor Maybellne's first African American Face. Celebrating Black History Month, a tribute to a beautiful Lady, who should never be forgotten by Sharriewilliams
- Pregnancy | What's in baby's hospital bag?! by Livedwithlove
COMMUNITY HAIR & BEAUTY
ON THE HAIR & BEAUTY FORUM
- Post-Pregnancy Skin Care: How to get ... Reviewed by Cortney Lithgow
- Upcoming Collections:Makeup Collections: MAC COSMETICS: MAC ... Reviewed by Stephen Tarenorerer
- 10 Best Makeup Products 2015 Reviewed by Adele Mcsharry
- Boroplus Advanced Moisturising Lotion With Badam ... Reviewed by Ernestine Lowman