Chinese Salt, Good Or Bad ?Posted on the 26 March 2011 by Rabiahfrq
The debate continues on the use of Chinese salt commonly known as Monosodium Glutamate (or Ajino moto as we say). Although we use it very regularly in our Chinese recipes, we have never given a thought on whether its good for our health or not.
Many people have been reported for side effects after eating this salt and we never give a thought to whether it really enhances the taste of our food or not. Most people add it in their food just because they think it’s a necessary element of Chinese food. But in reality it is not. I never used it in my recipes and still get the same taste from my Chinese recipes.
Ehow gives an insight into the Effects and Side effects of using the salt.
These articles might interest you :
The world is full of good people and philanthropists. Over the course of many years, the concept of traditional well-being has been conceptualized to various... Read moreBy Peppertan
Waste management refers to the practice of collecting, transporting, processing or disposing of, managing and monitoring various waste materials. Read moreBy Rinkesh
A holiday reflection on the year that was. by Paul J. Pelkonen George Michael, 1963-2016 I've had a lot of deaths in my life, of family, friends, and people... Read moreBy Superconductor
It has been a record breaking year for temperatures all across the globe, as climate change seems to be wreaking havoc with our atmosphere. Read moreBy Kungfujedi
It is hard to wrap a gift sometimes without letting people know what it is. Books, DVDs, socks, they all look the same wrapped or unwrapped. Read moreBy Russell Deasley
Gospel legend, Shirley Caesar fed and gave out toys to thousands of families, during her Christmas toy drive at the church she pastors at, Mt. Calvary Word Of... Read moreBy Firstladyb
In the early days of next month, Venus stops and begins a retrograde period. These don't happen so often, every year and a half in fact, so Venus retrograde is... Read moreThe 19 February 2017 by Solarisastro
BODY, MIND, SPIRIT, SPIRITUALITY
- Food: The Year of the Burger by Ninegrandstudent
- Aspergers and Driving: Should You Encourage your Teen to Learn? by Gbollard
- China Didn’t Seem to Care About The Great Wall’s White-Savior Complex. So, Why Do We? by Weminoredinfilm.com
- #London Nightly #Photoblog 17:02:17 Gone Fishin' #Hampstead by Lwblog
MOST LIKES ON FACEBOOK
- World Heart Foundation President: Fat Is Protective, Carbs are Harmful! by Dietdoctor
- New Study: Cooking with Butter May Be Healthier Than Cooking with Vegetable Oil by Dietdoctor
- Chicago’s Ultimate St. Patrick’s Day Guide by Urbanmatter Chicago
- What’s the Difference Between a Ketogenic and a Low-Carb Diet? by Dietdoctor