How are you all doing and how is your week going so far?
Have you all been preparing for Thanksgiving (to all my American readers) and Christmas?
I feel so excited for this month already finishing, I have been looking and searching online of course for the perfect dress and perfect gifts to all my loved ones.
I am also excited I was contacted by the PR manager of Surreal Pall Mall to check out the new A/W line and I was so thrilled and won over at once to share their creative works with all of you, so when they ask me to host a post for them I accepted immediately.
So you will ask what is so fascinating about this Surreal Pall Mall clothing, right?
Personally what I love his the simplicity of their dress and how they get their inspiration from everyday items.
Their Autumn/ Winter line was inspired from the Spirit of Chess as an urban warfare. Giving it a sharp silhouettes chicness by using simple color hues such as white, black and gray and also conveying a luxurious aesthetic. See for yourselves and you can always check them out to see more of their work and see what goes on during production Here
*This is a sponsor post but all opinions are honestly mine whatsoever.PS: A big surprise is coming your way soon, so stick around to find out, I am so in the Christmas Spirit already (that's supposedly a hint).Thank you all for reading and till next post take care of you.Cheers.
These articles might interest you :
As the holidays are now in full swingI wanted to take a break today fromHoliday WearandDecorated Spaces.I wanted to write about the importance ofSelf Care Durin... Read moreBy Tamera Beardsley
The amount of running around I do as a mom during the holidays is mind-blowing. Mentally I prepare for this all year. Which is a sad revelation. But after each... Read moreBy Blushingnoir
HAIR & BEAUTY, LIFESTYLE
Long Sleeved Rugby Polo: Ralph Lauren (old) / Blazer: Piperlime (old) / Denim: Rag Bone / Boots: Target | on Luca: Overalls Button Up Onesie from... Read moreBy Popcornandpandas
Guys, it's almost the middle of December! How did that happen? Between the bustle of Thanksgiving travel, working retail during the busiest shopping week of... Read moreBy Bostonista
* This holiday decor post is sponsored by Target.When it comes to decorating my home for Christmas, I only have one rule: No colored lights in the house!... Read moreBy The Fashionable Housewife
Are you looking around for a great Christmas present for someone special in your life? Wouldn’t you love to give that someone special a simple, but beautiful... Read moreBy Debi Lantzer
LIFE COACH, LIFESTYLE
It’s been pretty busy around these parts. I feel like the holidays usually are, but they’ve been even more so for me this year. Read moreBy Thedreamery
MOST POPULAR FROM LIFESTYLE
- JULY 2016 LIP MONTHLY REVIEW by Elisabeth
- Best SUVs Under Rs 12 Lakh in India by Dreamtechie
- My Love My Umbrella by Glamourdaze
- TODAY’S FREEBIES (07/23/16) by Elisabeth
MOST RECOMMENDED IN LIFESTYLE
- Indian Actresses and Celebrities with Stunning Long Hair by Stylishwalks
- Curly Homecoming Hairstyles for Short, Medium & Long Hair by Stylishwalks
- Best Foods to Get Rid Of Dry Skin Naturally from Inside Out by Stylishwalks
- Trendy and Quirky Pictures of Rihanna’s Short Hairstyles by Stylishwalks