I am posting this story for two reasons:
1. Obviously we want to keep ourselves healthy and happy in order to take good care of our children and to live long enough to see our grandchildren. 2. Kids are getting cell phones at younger and younger ages. If their brains are still developing and they are putting something that can cause can cause cancer on their head.. that can't be a good combination.
FROM NBC: The World Health Organization said today cell phones could cause cancer. The group's cancer agency has reviewed evidence and says an increased risk of a malignant type of brain cancer cannot be ruled out.The World Health Organization is labeling cell phones as "possibly carcinogenic." At the same time it said a link has not been clearly established that cell phones do cause cancer in humans. Cell phones are in the same category as dry cleaning chemicals and pesticides, according to the WHO. A group of 31 experts reviewed studies on the health effects of radio-frequency magnetic fields which are emitted by cell phones.
-NewsAnchorMom JenSkin Dimensions, SB products are manufactured with Pharmaceutical-Grade ingredients. Products are not just "Feel Good Products," as they contain unique and innovative ingredients in concentrations that can assist you in the achievement of your own personal skincare objectives. Our products contain higher percentages of Glycolic, Vitamin A, C, E, Co-Q10, green tea, than what you can usually purchase over the counter.
Cell Phones and CancerBy Newsanchormom
These articles might interest you :
When I first read the words, I was sick to my stomach. It worsened as the coverage expanded, as I watched and re-watched the video and awaited the eventual... Read moreBy Designerdaddy
The date has been set, the proposals have been made, and now the relationship must only last until that final determination point: the day of the wedding itself... Read moreBy Upliftingfam
The reason you haven't heard from me much this month is of course because my new favourite thing is.... Our Kindergarten Classroom The start of the school year... Read moreBy Thismomloves
Do you work at home while your kids are off at school? Perhaps you have an online business that has you inside your makeshift home office, pouring over... Read moreBy Upliftingfam
Practically every parenting magazine or article out there praise breast milk to the skies, and rightly so! What else can give your baby such complete... Read moreBy Hemapriya Natesan
FAMILY, HEALTH, PARENTING
We’re having a rather cold spell of winter these days, and blankets and hot beverages are the norm! However, the days are all set to start getting warmer, and... Read moreBy Hemapriya Natesan
"North America's only full-sized castle and Toronto's premier historic attraction" - how could we resist the opportunity to take the girls to Casa Loma? Read moreBy Thismomloves
MOST POPULAR FROM FAMILY
- Spring Quilt of Interfaith Connections (2017) by Susan Katz Miller
- Resolving Conflicts Using Collaborative & Proactive Solutions by Slattenk
- Win a dream day with Swizzles by Evette Garside
- How to Choose the Right Daycare for your Child by Hemapriya Natesan
MOST RECOMMENDED IN FAMILY
- Brandon Shows Up, Shortly Followed by William by Sherwoods
- 2 Yummy Homemade Jam Recipes for Kids by Sangeetha
- FREEBIE: Baby Sign Language Flash Cards (ALL) by Catherine Mcdiarmid-Watt
- Frugal Craft: Make Flip-Flop Hangers by Catherine Mcdiarmid-Watt