Cats/ Morocco Edition Part IBy Elizabethwix
Sindibad, the monarch of all he surveys, now lives a very pampered life but was born in the vegetable market in Djemma El Fna.
This elegant young lady is our Mimi reincarnated -- the same multicolored fur and up-slanted eyes.
Taking a nap in Gueliz in a planter with bamboo.
Taking a nap in the old part of town in a nice cardboard box.
Waiting for her babies to arrive in a nice sunny spot in Essouira.....
This mother-to-be was photographed in exactly the same meat market where Sindibad (in the top picure) was born. May her kittens be just as handsome.
These articles might interest you :
image credit Morocco is renowned for its colors, with its cities awash in vivid shades of red, purple, green and gold. But things are a little different in... Read moreBy Gerard
DESTINATIONS, HUMOR, RANDOM, TRAVEL
We took the free transfer from Orinda Beach Resort to Station 3. From the main road, we had to walk through the access road to the Station 3 resorts then again... Read moreBy Thelostboylloyd
On the whole, Moroccan cats are pretty fortunate. They get to wander around at will and get petted by everyone. They tend to be both handsome -- and noisy.... Read moreBy Elizabethwix
Arriving in Morocco was a nightmare. The girls were tired. The taxi ride seemed to take us into the middle of nowhere. We arrived at the hotel on a Saturday... Read moreBy Smartgirltravel
Nagoya and Takayama (Trip to Japan, September, 2008) Welcome Cats (Hello Kitties)Thursday, September 4 (Notes from my trip diary) Arrived in Nagoya, Japan,... Read moreBy Carolinearnoldtravel
Months ago I wrote Forever Changing, this post is a continuation. It is also inspired by my friend and Jedi brother Christian Fletcher and his great recent... Read moreBy Flemmingbo
What breed of cat looks like a leopard, barks like a dog, and loves water? Answer: Bengal Cat! They are a relatively new breed of cat that came about by cross... Read moreBy Catswalks
ANIMALS & WILDLIFE, DESTINATIONS, ENVIRONMENT
MOST POPULAR FROM DESTINATIONS
- An Interview with John Pilger by Monkeyboygoes
- Big Walk Wednesday: #EastFinchley #N2 to #CrystalPalacePark #SE19 - Part One of Two by Lwblog
- Big Walk Wednesday: #EastFinchley #N2 to #CrystalPalacePark #SE19 - Part Two of Two by Lwblog
- A Not So Successful Day in Dinant by Ingridd
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DESTINATIONS
- Getting Irreverent in Jane McGarry's Stunning New Home by Ohsocynthia
- Hot Springs, Arkansas – A CouchSurfer’s Slant on Immersion by Davedtc
- Journey to Shangri-La by Wanderingjoshua
- What Kyrgyzstan is Really Like: A 10-Year Old Tells All by Expatgermany