Case Study || TwitterBy Shimmerofpink
I had this idea of doing a case study (basically a review) of some of my favorite websites, companies, brands etc and sharing those reviews with you. If there are any you would like me to do a "case study" on then leave a comment below.
This is a liitle bit random as I am away so needed a post that I could prepare in advance so it is a strange!! But haho! :)
Name - Twitter
Web address - www.twitter.com
Price- Totally free
What is it? - it is a social networking site which allows people to interact by tweeting each other, retweeting, direct messaging and following.
Twitter is a quick and easy way to interact with people.
It is easy to ask people questions publicly or privately.
It is a great place for sharing ideas or getting feedback on a question.
You can ask the whole world in one tweet.
You can keep up with the hottest goss.
You can follow some of your favorite celebs and maybe even get a follow back.
It is a good way to update people on new videos or posts that you have recently posted.
There can be a lot of negativity from others.
It is addictive and can be distracting!
There is a lot of "twitter talk" that is difficult to translate.
The other person has to be on twitter to tweet back.
You can only write a message of a certain length.
Overall- I love twitter it has both cons and pros, however, pros definitely overrules cons. If you don't already have a twitter account...get one! Then you can follow me and I can follow you :)
You Might Also Like :
These articles might interest you :
MOST POPULAR FROM HAIR & BEAUTY
- Crabtree & Evelyn Damask Rose Purifying Toning Lotion – Photos, Details & Review by Kasthuri
- January Favourites 2015 by Brightowngirl
- Oriflame The ONE Colour Impact Cream Eye Shadows - Review,Swatches by Get Set Blush
- 2015 SKINCARE ROUTINE by Candyfairy
North Korea Apple Economy Russia Academy Awards True Blood John Galliano Barack Obama Christmas Lady Gaga Mali Egypt Samsung China Halloween Rupert Murdoch Lance Armstrong Michelle Rodriguez World Cup 2014 The Box Office Harry Potter Valentine's Day Turkey Mitt Romney Apps Climate Change Rick Perry European Union Thanksgiving Nuclear Energy
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HAIR & BEAUTY
- Adding Honey to Handmade Soap (and Recipe) by Kelly
- Camelia's Natural Handmade Face & Body Cocoats Mask Review by Jhilmil D Saha
- Republic day Makeup Tips – How to wear Tri -Color with a Twist by Poonam Jain
- Smokey Eyes Makeup Tutorial for Small and Big Eyes by Stylishwalks
COMMUNITY HAIR & BEAUTY
ON THE HAIR & BEAUTY FORUM
- REVIEW/SHOP Enlivening curls with Goldwell Kerasilk ... Reviewed by Jessy Bill
- Sattvik Anti Marks Serum for Spotless ... Reviewed by Amitha
- One-stop Destination for Best Coupons & ... Reviewed by Gayle Swearingen
- SIGMA Eye Makeup Brush: E 45 ... Reviewed by The Pout Painters