Case Study || TwitterBy Shimmerofpink
I had this idea of doing a case study (basically a review) of some of my favorite websites, companies, brands etc and sharing those reviews with you. If there are any you would like me to do a "case study" on then leave a comment below.
This is a liitle bit random as I am away so needed a post that I could prepare in advance so it is a strange!! But haho! :)
Name - Twitter
Web address - www.twitter.com
Price- Totally free
What is it? - it is a social networking site which allows people to interact by tweeting each other, retweeting, direct messaging and following.
Twitter is a quick and easy way to interact with people.
It is easy to ask people questions publicly or privately.
It is a great place for sharing ideas or getting feedback on a question.
You can ask the whole world in one tweet.
You can keep up with the hottest goss.
You can follow some of your favorite celebs and maybe even get a follow back.
It is a good way to update people on new videos or posts that you have recently posted.
There can be a lot of negativity from others.
It is addictive and can be distracting!
There is a lot of "twitter talk" that is difficult to translate.
The other person has to be on twitter to tweet back.
You can only write a message of a certain length.
Overall- I love twitter it has both cons and pros, however, pros definitely overrules cons. If you don't already have a twitter account...get one! Then you can follow me and I can follow you :)
MOST POPULAR FROM HAIR & BEAUTY
- Holiday Glam 2014-2015 Makeup Tutorial by Makeupandartfreak
- 18 Nail Polish Shades For Coming Parties and A Facebook Group for Nail Polish Lovers by Shoppingaholic
- New scents by Vivianism
- Review: YSL Rouge Volupte Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick 33 Rose Neillia by Beautifulbuns
The Box Office Thanksgiving Samsung Hurricane Sandy Lady Gaga X-Factor Economy Halloween Apps Barack Obama Egypt Turkey European Union Lance Armstrong True Blood Apple World Cup 2014 Nuclear Energy John Galliano Rupert Murdoch Russia North Korea China Harry Potter Valentine's Day Michelle Rodriguez Climate Change Christmas Academy Awards News Corp
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HAIR & BEAUTY
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Le Rouge Lipstick – Ravishing Red 312 Review, Swatch, LOTD by Poonam Jain
- The Body Shop Atlas Mountain Rose Body Butter Review, Swatch by Poonam Jain
- Colorbar Just Smoky Kajal – Just Green Review, Swatch, EOTD by Poonam Jain
- Review | Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Hair Therapy Products by Lipglossaffairs