I had this idea of doing a case study (basically a review) of some of my favorite websites, companies, brands etc and sharing those reviews with you. If there are any you would like me to do a "case study" on then leave a comment below.
This is a liitle bit random as I am away so needed a post that I could prepare in advance so it is a strange!! But haho! :)
Name - Twitter
Web address - www.twitter.com
Price- Totally free
What is it? - it is a social networking site which allows people to interact by tweeting each other, retweeting, direct messaging and following.
Twitter is a quick and easy way to interact with people.
It is easy to ask people questions publicly or privately.
It is a great place for sharing ideas or getting feedback on a question.
You can ask the whole world in one tweet.
You can keep up with the hottest goss.
You can follow some of your favorite celebs and maybe even get a follow back.
It is a good way to update people on new videos or posts that you have recently posted.
There can be a lot of negativity from others.
It is addictive and can be distracting!
There is a lot of "twitter talk" that is difficult to translate.
The other person has to be on twitter to tweet back.
You can only write a message of a certain length.
Overall- I love twitter it has both cons and pros, however, pros definitely overrules cons. If you don't already have a twitter account...get one! Then you can follow me and I can follow you :)
These articles might interest you :
I often talk about my love of tea and how I drink several cups a day. London Fog Lattes are a particular concoction I've been enjoying lately. Read moreThe 26 June 2015 by Rolala
Please don’t eat meHow do you prevent declines of species you cannot even see? This is (and has always been) the dilemma for fisheries because, well, humans... Read moreThe 25 June 2015 by Bradshaw
2010 – The Texas Clean Transportation Triangle (TCTT) initiative started in 2010 to provide the foundation for a wide scale deployment of natural gas vehicles. Read moreThe 25 June 2015 by Ryderexchange
This year, Britain’s top women’s tennis player Heather Watson chose to collaborate with a new and upcoming designer Brett Mettler of Mettler London to create a... Read moreThe 25 June 2015 by Lovetennisblog
Dilbar Singh_Rahul Chettri_Zbigniew Zapert and Aman Dua at the World ClassMartini, shaken not stirred – famous dialogue from James Bond movie which all of us... Read moreThe 26 June 2015 by Maneeshhr
FOOD & DRINK
The building which housed the Rwandan High Commission in London belongs to president Paul Kagame. The Rwandan government rents it from him. Read moreThe 26 June 2015 by Therisingcontinent
Last month Izebella recieved some lovely toys from Wow Toys. The first is one of Wows latest additions and is a " Countdown calander". These are a little like... Read moreThe 25 June 2015 by Evette Garside
MOST POPULAR FROM HAIR & BEAUTY
- Benefits of Eating Different Nuts: How they Affect Health by Stylishwalks
- Review | Miss Sporty Mission Correction Multi-Action Foundation by Justjesss
- VOGUE Beauty Award 2015 - Check Out What Celebs Wore and Stole Hearts by Shoppingaholic
- Favorite travel size products by Beautyinfozone
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HAIR & BEAUTY
- Trendy Dark Nail Polish: ft.Oriflame by Jayshreebhagat
- Fashion Restyle – Make Sandals from drab to FAB by Lipglossaffairs
- SoulTree Ayurvedic Kajal in Fern Green Review & Indian Government's Notice on Toxin in Beauty Products by Jhilmil D Saha
- My Experience with Aplava.com and a Mini Haul by Sayantini Bhattacharya
COMMUNITY HAIR & BEAUTY
ON THE HAIR & BEAUTY FORUM
- Guest Post: Fiona's Mac Look. Reviewed by 室内用折式エバーマット
- Elovera IMF Intense Moisturizing Formula Cream ... Reviewed by Nigar Tonny
- emerginC scientific organics ‘at home facial ... Reviewed by Fitflop塑身鞋
- SNP Animal Sheet Mask Review Reviewed by Jason