Bulgarian Training BagPosted on the 28 April 2011 by Bgdn_adrian
The business is the import and the marketing of the proposed device.
Resources needed: - documentation regarding the purchase from the cheapest source
- expenses related to product acquisition
- product promotion
Pros: - easy to store, being small
- it can be transported easily, allowing training in other places than the gym.
Cons: - if the product is promoted well, this business does not involve disadvantages Conclusion: Many training methods, the compact form and the easy storage make this product a business opportunity worth giving a try.
These articles might interest you :
From engines to economics, the new name of the game is “efficiency” With Valentine’s Day fast approaching, we’ve identified a few key trends in light duty truck... Read moreBy Ryderexchange
Within the startup realm, there is a big difference between having an innovative product versus an innovative business. Some startups have a new technology,... Read moreBy Martin Zwilling
Radix published an infographic and some info related to the 2 year anniversary of .Space. .SPACE seems to have struck a chord with the creative bunch such as... Read moreBy Worldwide
Legendary Domain investor Rick Schwartz a/k/a the Domain King, wrote to me about the post we published about earlier this week from MarketingLand. Read moreBy Worldwide
Home renovation projects are exciting in their own right, since they are generally aimed at transforming or upgrading old, boring less useful essentials of a... Read moreBy Amelia White
DomainWire Global TLD Stat Report published its CENTR’s quarterly publication covering status and trends in global top-level domains with a focus on European... Read moreBy Worldwide
So I got this email: from Cameryn Moore:We’ve met once before, the night that I told a story about one of my phone sex clients at Stand Up Tragedy, in the sprin... Read moreBy Thejohnfleming
MOST POPULAR FROM BUSINESS
- Democracy that Delivers #60: Martha Boudreau on the Importance of Messaging and Branding in the Non-Profit World by Center For International Private Enterprise
- A Few Must-Know SEO Tips for Getting Top Google Rankings by Kharim Tomlinson
- Developing Better Promotional Products Campaigns by Marketingtango
- Transformation – A Technical Choice by Ryderexchange