Booth Display for Cleveland ExpoBy Somanycolors
I've ordered one 5 shelf and two 4 shelf units. I plan to integrate the units into a 9 foot wide display. The tall one will be in the center with shelves for the shorter ones staggered on the same uprights as the tall one. The shorter uprights will be on each end. Will send pics from the show-but it looks great in my head!
The best part is that I found a post by Maggie of Smashed Peas and Carrots showing how she organizes her stash.
Take a look at how she achieved beauty & function: Smashed Peas and Carrots: Mini Fabric Bolts and Some Studio Organization.
For the show I knew I didn't want to stack the fabrics on top of each other. Also couldn't really put them on regular bolts since they are all 60"-66" in length. Plus my shelving is only 14" deep. Maggie's solution just makes all kinds of sense.
I am going to use larger and stronger cardboard pieces from Uline but I tried it out and it works great! Thank you, Maggie.
Making progress on my checklist. Web site up-check! Display planned-check! Transient Vendors License-check! Shopping bags-half a check since I still need to dye them. The only hold up is that my bamboo/cotton fabric isn't here from Wazoodle yet. But hey, I still have two weeks...
MOST POPULAR FROM INTERIOR DESIGN
- ARTmonday: 9 Figures In States of Undress In the Snow by Stylecarrot
- More inspiration from IMM Cologne 2015 and Maison et Objet 2015 by Trendoffice
- stylish bedroom by Cristine Cez
- Penny Tile Inspiration by Decorology
Thanksgiving Michelle Rodriguez Russia Lady Gaga Christmas Lance Armstrong North Korea Climate Change The Olympics China Harry Potter Mitt Romney Egypt European Union Barack Obama John Galliano Nuclear Energy The Box Office Samsung Rick Perry Turkey Economy Apps Valentine's Day Halloween World Cup 2014 Mali Apple Academy Awards True Blood
MOST RECOMMENDED IN INTERIOR DESIGN
- Midcentury Renovation in Portland Capitalizes on Nature with Seven Doors to the Outside by Dwell
- Keep Your Eye On: Brooklyn Designer Katie Stout by Dwell
- Head to Arkansas for What May Be America's Coolest Art and Design Hotel by Dwell
- Petite Prefab with Stunning Views of the Texas Landscape by Dwell
COMMUNITY INTERIOR DESIGN
ON THE INTERIOR DESIGN FORUM
- Guest Post: Recycled Car Parts for ... Reviewed by Best Suits For Men
- Fireplace Makeover (Again) Reviewed by Bjm
- Upcycling Design: Mirrors Framed with Reclaimed ... Reviewed by Etrusk
- 5 Surprising Clothing Storage Solutions Reviewed by Jessica Blake