Last week saw us follow the progress of this new mural on Hanbury Street just off Brick Lane. The popular East London spot has seen French artist Bom.K from the DMV crew and Liliwenn work on this impressive large scale piece over a number of days. The collaborative mural from the duo saw them intermixing a range of elaborate styles across the two pieces to give us this fresh and exciting wall. If you get the chance do check the finished wall in person.
Follow Hookedblog on Facebook or Twitter for additional photos and news.
Bom.K and Liliwenn Finished London MuralsBy Hookedblog
You Might Also Like :
These articles might interest you :
MOST POPULAR FROM ART & DESIGN
- Life Drawing session by Pmeurice
- ODEITH – Anamorphic Graffiti Letters by Creativevisualart
- Silent Voices: Book Assemblages by Rommelj
- Moving to Portland, Oregon! by Artbycedar
Mali Russia Climate Change True Blood Lance Armstrong Mitt Romney Samsung Lady Gaga Nuclear Energy Economy Halloween Thanksgiving China Christmas Barack Obama Egypt Valentine's Day Academy Awards Rick Perry Apps North Korea Michelle Rodriguez Harry Potter The Olympics World Cup 2014 European Union The Box Office John Galliano Turkey Apple
MOST RECOMMENDED IN ART & DESIGN
- Car sketches and illustrations by Grigory Bars by Luciano
- Things That Look Surprisingly Weird And Awesome When Cut In Half by Inspirion
- Legally Blind Mother Sees Her Newborn Son For The First Time Through eSight Glasses by Inspirion
- Aston Villa: Cartoon Mascots by Karl