Either way, I slept through my alarm, getting up an hour and a half late, and somehow slept-walked over to my dresser and hit snooze on my alarm NINE times and don't remember any of it. Luckily I work for myself and from home, but I still feel like a bum when I don't get up at a reasonable hour.
Anyway, plentiful sleep aside, all I want do to is crawl under my down comforter and dream the afternoon away. I guess this bedroom eye candy will have to do, since deadlines never care how tired you are.
Love the dark wall, the headboard, the quilt, the floors...
Okay, so this is an add for linens, but how gorgeous is that bed?
pastels always look nice in the bedroom
How cute is this? Especially for a teenager. And the palette bedframe adds extra storage for magazines, shoes, etc....
What do you think of the draped wall behind the bed? It definitely adds romance and softness to the space, but I want to see it in person.
1. via Pinterest via My Favorite and My Best 2. - 3. 91 Mag 4. -6 Adore Home
These articles might interest you :
I've recently learnt to crochet and my goodness, I love it! Although I love all crafts, crochet always seemed to retain.Then I found inspiration in cotton... Read moreThe 24 April 2013 by Bertyc
ARTS & CRAFTS, CREATIVITY, HOME
My overgrown slope with a late summer focus and lots of texturesThis post is written in response to the latest prompt from the Grow Write Guild. We were asked t... Read moreThe 04 May 2013 by Patientgardener
Spring Patio and Outdoor Ideas This week I have been a little incognito from the blogosphere, but I have been tending to my little-est flower in the family. Read moreThe 12 April 2013 by Pinkwhen
HOME, LIFESTYLE, SELF EXPRESSION
I have been obsessed with eye prints for quite some time now. I have bought blouses, rings and necklaces and have so many eye themed items in my Etsy... Read moreThe 18 April 2013 by Jollygoodstudio
ART & DESIGN, ARTS & CRAFTS, HOME
via Pinterest Read moreThe 06 May 2013 by Fanciestrands
ARTS & CRAFTS, HOME
bright, naturally-lit interior inspiration... 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Read moreThe 01 May 2013 by Ofpaperandthings
inspired by these home studios + work spaces... 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | Read moreThe 24 April 2013 by Ofpaperandthings
MOST POPULAR FROM HOME
- Trunk of the Month: June 2015: Acer griseum by Tjhavenith
- Sunday bliss is.. by Myparadissi
- Unusual Bridesmaid Dresses by Hannah Staveley
- Product Review - Gtech HT05-Plus cordless hedge trimmer by Ozhene
MOST RECOMMENDED IN HOME
- 14 Iconic Modern Buildings That Will Be Saved with the Help of the Getty Foundation by Dwell
- On a Peaceful Wooded Lot, a Futuristic Toronto Home is Buzzing with Smart Tech by Dwell
- Remember the Walkman? These Photos of Retro Sony Electronics Are a Blast from the Past by Dwell
- Growing Upward: 9 Ways to Plant Vertically by Dwell