How many times you have handled your girl friend without any confusion ? How many times you have implemented a logic with understanding it properly ?
code is poetry
"Code is poetry"if(you understand it);
So here is a list of Best websites which helps you to be a good programmer. this list is mainly focused on beginners and intermediate coders.
- P2PU : It is simple group study kind of learning. At P2PU people work together to learn a particular topic by completing tasks, assessing individual and group work.Sounds good...Right ! Then sign up at P2PU
- Codecademy : Codecademy is a team of hackers working hard to build a better way for anyone to teach, and learn, how to code.
- Code Racer : I have never seen a site like this. Like multi-player gaming, here is Multi-player coding. Awesome place to try coding on HTML, CSS, iOS.
- Code School : Code School is an on-line learning platform that teaches a variety of programming and web design skills. Courses range from beginner to advanced levels and the user can earn rewards and badges as he completes each class.
- learnpython.org This is a free interactive Python tutorial where you can learn the basics and important concepts of Python
- StackOverFlow : Ask any of your programming doubt here. It will be solved by the experts for free.Sometimes reading other's questions increase your curiosity towards programming.
- programr.com :Programr is the world's online playground for programmers. Its is a good website with simple interface.
- HTML5 ROCKS : The name itself says that its all about HTML5, the all new web technology.
- GENERAL ASSEMBLY : Its all about user experience design, product management etc. According to them "General Assembly transforms thinkers into creators through education and opportunities in technology, business, and design".
- Google Developers Courses : try this once for Android and other mobile and web development courses.
- CodingBat is a free site of live coding problems to build coding skill in Java and Python. The site design is quite simple without any distractions. This site will be useful if you know some basics of Java and Python. Then you can practice coding here.
- ADUNI : Site Looks crazy with raw html pages, but really good for concentrating on the content. You can a lot about programming basics here.
Happy Coding :)
Want to learn a course online for free from Harvard, Stanford, MIT etc. Then read this post : OPEN ONLINE UNIVERSITIES