1. I gave students paper with the outline of a basket shape already in place so they could concentrate on the coloring. They made curved lines to divide up the basket, and then drew different patterns within each. Crayola Construction Paper Crayons were used to color all of it, pressing hard to make a very waxy covering. Regular crayons would work fine too.
2. The fun part, taking the beautiful art and crinkling it into a small ball. Smooth out and crinkle again to make lots of fine wrinkles.
3. Watercolor paint is applied over the entire page, which will help smooth it out.
These articles might interest you :
Cupid is Coming… As we all know Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. It is a day meant to be filled with love and appreciation for one another. Typically... Read moreBy Ngscents
Look haute wearing this multicolored batik silk tunic. Batik printed abstract patterns are adorning the tunic. Fancy pin tuck featured patch panel is enhancing... Read moreBy Saleem786
Ever since Germaine Greer said that hanging baskets reminded her of heads lining the road to the Forum, I’ve found it hard to like them when used for their... Read moreBy Danielcarruthers
The Chicago Sun-Times reports on the latest efforts of Rev. Michael Pfleger. “As a Christian I’m insulted that Kmart or any store would use this celebration of... Read moreBy Mikeb302000
I'm back! The past three weeks have been a blur of sickness and crazy work schedules. I'm glad to be back today and featuring some crafts by my mom!! Read moreBy Nclark
HOME, INTERIOR DESIGN
Recently Bazzaaz launched Batik Lawn collection exclusive prints 2012 for summer. Bazzaaz is an online store for Unstitched Clothing. Read moreBy Saleem786
The best thing about holiday weekends is shorter work weeks – which makes today my Friday :) No complaining here! With all things spring in the air (like these... Read moreBy Nookandsea
MOST POPULAR FROM FAMILY
- Citrus Twist Kits : Bible Journaling Pages by Jcchris
- Sterling kids books – This or that by Evette Garside
- Great Reasons to Escape the City and Move to the Countryside by Peppertan
- 4 Yummy Treats for Everyday Happiness with Hershey’s by Sangeetha