Back to School Stick PortraitBy Kathybarbro
1. Students draw themselves in the simplest form, lines for arms and legs, simple shapes for clothes.
2. The lines are traced with a black Sharpie, and traced again to make them thick.
3. Students use a crayon to color in zig-zag format around the entire body. The process is repeated with a different color until the paper is filled up. The inside body is to remain white to create contrast with the background.
These articles might interest you :
For a giant part of the population, it’s back to school time — a time for spending way too much money on books that you’ll never read because the professor... Read moreThe 03 September 2013 by Thewildhoneypie
Image via my Instagram I know we still have a few more weeks left of it, but for me, summer is officially over. My birthday which was on the 2nd arrived in all... Read moreThe 05 September 2013 by Ellacoquine
DIARIES, SELF EXPRESSION
“One of his tears fell in my mouth, where it became a blue sapphire, source of strength, source of strength and eternal hope.” ― Anita Diamant, The Red Tent... Read moreThe 16 September 2013 by Chineze
Have you ever given any thought to how much a school aged child will cost you when they are back to school? With the rising costs of school uniforms, essential... Read moreThe 07 November 2013 by Etspeaksfromhome
I’ve recently learned about an American pop artist, James Rizzi, who achieved fame for his childlike style, vibrant colors and zany imagery. Read moreThe 30 July 2012 by Kathybarbro
A child’s first day at school is a huge step towards their independence. Although your child might not understand what they are going through, they are bound... Read moreThe 01 October 2013 by Therealsupermum
FAMILY, PARENTING, SELF EXPRESSION, WOMEN'S ISSUES
Okay, okay. I know it was only last week that I declared myself ‘out’ of education for this school year. I was certain that this year was going to be the first... Read moreThe 09 October 2013 by Cassiefairy
MOST POPULAR FROM FAMILY
- Eco-Friendly Ethical Gifts for Babies, Kids & Teens by Moralfibres
- The best gift for my children this Christmas by A Happy Mum
- Surprise Her with a Gorgeous Piece of Jewelry from GemRoc.com! by Parentingauthor
- Ad Networks and their exclusivity demands by Nicoleao