Baby Food Jar & Michaels PaperBy Kathybarbro
1. Start with a clean baby food jar. Tear a brown lunch bag into pieces about as big as a plum. Make a 50/50 mix of white glue and water. Get each piece really wet and apply to the jar. Be sure to wrap over the top edge. Press often to smooth out. Let dry.
2. Cut a two 2" wide bands of your favorite pattern. Piece and glue together to make a strip wide enough to wrap around the jar. Draw more patterns or write a message with a metallic gold Sharpie. Wrap around jar and secure to itself with double stick tape.
These articles might interest you :
Today in Target's Daily Deals you can get an (8) pack of Stage 2 organic Happy Baby Food for only $8! This normally retails for close to $12 plus you get FREE... Read moreThe 05 January 2013 by Peaceloveorganicmommy
FAMILY, ORGANIC, PARENTING
Welp, we started solid food yesterday! It was thrilling. We decided to start with pureed zucchini, which I know is a rather random choice. Read moreThe 06 November 2012 by Agadd
FOOD & DRINK, RECIPES, SELF EXPRESSION
MOST POPULAR FROM FAMILY
- Celebrating Hispanic Heritage with a visit to the Contemporary Latino Art exhibit open until September 26th! by Michelle Hernandez
- Feeling Blue With Autumn by Maxwell1212
- Is Your Child Consuming Too Much Sodium by Jean Campbell
- Maggie Holmes Design Team : Love You This Much by Jcchris
Thanksgiving Rupert Murdoch Russia Lance Armstrong Hurricane Sandy Kony Rick Perry Egypt Father's Day Samsung Climate Change True Blood Economy Halloween Turkey Barack Obama Harry Potter Michelle Rodriguez Apps Mali Mardi Gras North Korea China Lady Gaga Apple Nuclear Energy The Box Office Mitt Romney Christmas European Union