Baby Food Jar & Michaels PaperBy Kathybarbro
1. Start with a clean baby food jar. Tear a brown lunch bag into pieces about as big as a plum. Make a 50/50 mix of white glue and water. Get each piece really wet and apply to the jar. Be sure to wrap over the top edge. Press often to smooth out. Let dry.
2. Cut a two 2" wide bands of your favorite pattern. Piece and glue together to make a strip wide enough to wrap around the jar. Draw more patterns or write a message with a metallic gold Sharpie. Wrap around jar and secure to itself with double stick tape.
These articles might interest you :
Today in Target's Daily Deals you can get an (8) pack of Stage 2 organic Happy Baby Food for only $8! This normally retails for close to $12 plus you get FREE... Read moreThe 05 January 2013 by Peaceloveorganicmommy
FAMILY, ORGANIC, PARENTING
Welp, we started solid food yesterday! It was thrilling. We decided to start with pureed zucchini, which I know is a rather random choice. Read moreThe 06 November 2012 by Agadd
FOOD & DRINK, RECIPES, SELF EXPRESSION
MOST POPULAR FROM FAMILY
- Enter to Win an iPhone 6 Sponsored by Baby’s Brilliant #babysbrillianti6 by Upliftingfam
- 5 Tips to for Getting Boys Interested in Arts and Crafts by Smilinglikesunshine
- Our “Next” Halloween Entry by Evette Garside
- Pregnancy, Sex and Cider by Accidentalxpert
Apple John Galliano Samsung Michelle Rodriguez China X-Factor Halloween Mardi Gras Mali Economy Russia Barack Obama Father's Day Climate Change Nuclear Energy The Box Office European Union Christmas Turkey Harry Potter True Blood Academy Awards Thanksgiving Apps Rick Perry Lance Armstrong Kony News Corp Egypt Lady Gaga