Baby Food Jar & Michaels PaperBy Kathybarbro
1. Start with a clean baby food jar. Tear a brown lunch bag into pieces about as big as a plum. Make a 50/50 mix of white glue and water. Get each piece really wet and apply to the jar. Be sure to wrap over the top edge. Press often to smooth out. Let dry.
2. Cut a two 2" wide bands of your favorite pattern. Piece and glue together to make a strip wide enough to wrap around the jar. Draw more patterns or write a message with a metallic gold Sharpie. Wrap around jar and secure to itself with double stick tape.
These articles might interest you :
Today in Target's Daily Deals you can get an (8) pack of Stage 2 organic Happy Baby Food for only $8! This normally retails for close to $12 plus you get FREE... Read moreThe 05 January 2013 by Peaceloveorganicmommy
FAMILY, ORGANIC, PARENTING
Welp, we started solid food yesterday! It was thrilling. We decided to start with pureed zucchini, which I know is a rather random choice. Read moreThe 06 November 2012 by Agadd
FOOD & DRINK, RECIPES, SELF EXPRESSION
MOST POPULAR FROM FAMILY
- Exercise Enlightens by Thegenaboveme
- Dickies RedHawk Boiler Suit - Review by Lpbarton
- 12 Things To Teach Your Child Proper Toilet Hygiene by Upliftingfam
- August Round-Up by Moralfibres
European Union Father's Day Michelle Rodriguez Samsung World Cup 2014 Harry Potter Egypt Kony Climate Change Mali Apps Turkey China Mardi Gras True Blood Barack Obama North Korea The Box Office Mitt Romney Rick Perry Christmas Thanksgiving Russia Halloween Economy Apple Lady Gaga Rupert Murdoch X-Factor Lance Armstrong