More True Blood goodness has been posted over the weekend in support of Kristin Bauer van Straten’s (Pamela Sywnford de Beaufort) anti-ivory poaching documentary, Out for Africa. One of the most interesting items listed this weekend has to be one of the Authority Pendant Necklaces.
The necklace was worn on the show by Lucy Griffiths (Nora) and Valentina Cervi (Salome) on True Blood as part of their character’s Authority roles during season 5. It is made of an amalgam metal and was donated by the True Blood costume department to support Out for Africa.A personalized and signed photo of Kristin will also be included Bidding ends October 2.
A photo pack of four autographs from Kristin, Anna (Sookie Stackhouse), Stephen Moyer (Bill Compton), and Alexander Skarsgård (Eric Northman) is also up for bid. The photos are 8×10 prints of the actors season 4 cast photos with a signature on each one’s photograph. Kristin will personalize hers for the winning bidder. Bidding ends October 2.
Christopher Meloni’s (Roman) EW cover is also up for bid. It is part of the 12 covers released in June of this year leading up to season 5 and was signed by Christopher. A signed photo of Kristin is also included. Bidding ends October 2.
Magazines signed by Alexander Skarsgård are also up for auction but both are ending September 25th. Click here to bid on the naked Rolling Cover or here to bid on the Gothic EW cover. They will include signed photos of Kristin.
Source: eBay.com- “Items for Sale”
Image Credits: Out for Africa
- Out for Africa Auctions Continue with Sookie’s Snatch Patch, Louboutins, & More!
- Bid on Sookie’s Bra signed by Anna Paquin to Help Out for Africa!
- Signed Rutina Wesley EW Cover Up for Auction to Support Out for Africa!
- Kristin Bauer van Straten Auctions Off Walmart Sweatsuit for Out For Africa
- True Blood Fan Source Auctioning Off True Blood and Comic Con Items for Out for Africa