Augusta Winery 2010 VignolesBy Kovasp
2010 Augusta Winery Vignoles - tropical and stone fruit on nose and palate, with a hint of sweetness and citrus as well. Touch of acidity and a smooth finish.
Disclaimer: This wine was sent to me for review purposes, courtesy of Augusta Winery. I was not compensated in any other way for the review, was not obligated to give the wine a positive review, and all opinions are my own.
Would you like your wine reviewed? Contact me at Kovas@50StatesOfWine.com!
Like 50 States Of Wine on Facebook
Follow 50 States Of Wine on Twitter
MOST POPULAR FROM DRINK
- Tasting Notes: La Maison Du Whisky: Tartan : Mortlach 7 by Alcoholandaphorisms
- Harpoon - Rover Pale, Shooter’s Pale & Oaked Stout by Mybeerbuzz
- Mikkeller Barrel Aged Blackest & Spontannoble by Mybeerbuzz
- Coney Island Lager by Mybeerbuzz
Harry Potter North Korea Nuclear Energy Barack Obama John Galliano China The Olympics Lance Armstrong Valentine's Day True Blood The Box Office Turkey Academy Awards Apple Climate Change Samsung Rupert Murdoch Christmas European Union Lady Gaga Rick Perry World Cup 2014 Apps Mali Thanksgiving Halloween Economy Egypt Russia Michelle Rodriguez
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DRINK
- mybeerbuzz.com: Rogue - Wasted Sea Star Purple Pale Ale Bottles by Mybeerbuzz
- Whisky Review – Haig Club by Boozedancing
- Mikkeller - Barrel Aged Beer Geek Breakfast & Brunch Weasel by Mybeerbuzz
- Finding Perspective, Before It’s Lost Again by Bryan Roth