2010 Augusta Winery Vignoles - tropical and stone fruit on nose and palate, with a hint of sweetness and citrus as well. Touch of acidity and a smooth finish.
Disclaimer: This wine was sent to me for review purposes, courtesy of Augusta Winery. I was not compensated in any other way for the review, was not obligated to give the wine a positive review, and all opinions are my own.
Would you like your wine reviewed? Contact me at Kovas@50StatesOfWine.com!
Like 50 States Of Wine on Facebook
Follow 50 States Of Wine on Twitter
These articles might interest you :
Earlier this week the International Space Station (ISS), celebrated an important milestone. It was 15 years ago to the day that the orbiting science lab first... Read moreThe 04 November 2015 by Kungfujedi
Fierceness in the face of hardships and though circumstances. The rush to push on and keep moving even when all the odds are against you. Read moreThe 04 November 2015 by Shegotherown
This featured Caravan owner is Air Juan, a charter airline based in the Philippines. They fly to 11 destinations from 3 bases, with plans to add 10 more... Read moreThe 04 November 2015 by Diverdriver
The Central Cebu Protected Landscape (CCPL) is one of the most important drainage basins and watersheds of the Cebu Island. It is here where the city gets a... Read moreThe 06 November 2015 by Adrenaline Romance
[CN: abuse] So I’m reading this Washington Post article about some recent research on abusive bosses and come across this perplexing bit: But the... Read moreThe 05 November 2015 by Brute Reason
SOCIETY, WOMEN'S ISSUES
GUYS!So, if you read my blog at all you know I live in Kansas City. I LOVE THIS TOWN. It's the best kept secret in the US, and I love that my team The Royals wo... Read moreThe 06 November 2015 by Jadato
MOST POPULAR FROM DRINK
- Indigenous versus Autochthonous ~ Thankful for Thomas R. Riley by Jodiaz
- Booze Review – Santera Reposado Tequila by Boozedancing
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DRINK
- Logos, Badges, & Stamps: A Lesson in Belgian Label Iconography (Part 1) by I Think About Beer
- Common Space Coffee by Coffee Kaki
- Springbank With The Malt Nuts by Josh Peters
- Sierra Nevada Mills River brewery a jewel of the North Carolina brewing scene by Marc Wisdom
ON THE DRINK FORUM
- Portugal has a very abundant food ... Reviewed by Clarita Cheney