Augusta Winery 2010 VignolesBy Kovasp
2010 Augusta Winery Vignoles - tropical and stone fruit on nose and palate, with a hint of sweetness and citrus as well. Touch of acidity and a smooth finish.
Disclaimer: This wine was sent to me for review purposes, courtesy of Augusta Winery. I was not compensated in any other way for the review, was not obligated to give the wine a positive review, and all opinions are my own.
Would you like your wine reviewed? Contact me at Kovas@50StatesOfWine.com!
Like 50 States Of Wine on Facebook
Follow 50 States Of Wine on Twitter
These articles might interest you :
MOST POPULAR FROM DRINK
- Earthquake in Napa by Lmarmon
- How to Drink a Turkey Under the Table: 2014 Edition by I Think About Beer
- Lark Single Cask Review by Josh Peters
- Tasting Notes: Stone: 18th Anniversary Golden Brown IPA by Alcoholandaphorisms
Apple Lance Armstrong The Box Office Russia Halloween X-Factor True Blood North Korea European Union Apps Egypt John Galliano Thanksgiving Harry Potter Turkey Barack Obama Hurricane Sandy Father's Day Economy Michelle Rodriguez Mali Valentine's Day China Academy Awards Samsung News Corp Christmas Mardi Gras Lady Gaga Climate Change
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DRINK
- Craft Beer Gear: Gift Ideas by Stoutsandstilettos
- Santa Fe Brewing - State Pen Porter Aged Sour by Mybeerbuzz
- Live Oak Will Break Ground On New Brewery In Dec by Mybeerbuzz
- Titzenheimer Beer Coming To Cans by Mybeerbuzz
ON THE DRINK FORUM
- Women in Craft Beer: Mariah Calagione Reviewed by Mel_kenn4