Augusta Winery 2010 VignolesBy Kovasp
2010 Augusta Winery Vignoles - tropical and stone fruit on nose and palate, with a hint of sweetness and citrus as well. Touch of acidity and a smooth finish.
Disclaimer: This wine was sent to me for review purposes, courtesy of Augusta Winery. I was not compensated in any other way for the review, was not obligated to give the wine a positive review, and all opinions are my own.
Would you like your wine reviewed? Contact me at Kovas@50StatesOfWine.com!
Like 50 States Of Wine on Facebook
Follow 50 States Of Wine on Twitter
These articles might interest you :
MOST POPULAR FROM DRINK
- Top 5 Obscure, Affordable Wines from Burgundy by Binnotes
- Two Charts to Show the Changing Fate of Big Beer by Bryan Roth
- Notes From the Captain Lawrence Tasting Room:http://www.captainlawrencebrewing.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/leerogersdonnaengelese.jpg Your Presents Is Appreciated by Hvwinegoddess
- The Beer Guy on the Road: Birreria in Manhattan by Marc Wisdom
Turkey Valentine's Day Apple Economy News Corp Barack Obama Academy Awards John Galliano Christmas Lance Armstrong Halloween Michelle Rodriguez Harry Potter World Cup 2014 Thanksgiving Lady Gaga European Union Apps Russia Rupert Murdoch Nuclear Energy North Korea Egypt True Blood The Box Office Hurricane Sandy X-Factor China Climate Change Samsung
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DRINK
- Tasting Wines of Turkey for the Very First Time by Jodiaz
- Book Review – Brooklyn Spirits: Craft Cocktails and Stories from the World’s Hippest Borough by Boozedancing
- A Visit to Night Shift Brewing by Stoutsandstilettos
- New Holland Announces Opening of Sidecar – New Store & Tasting Room by Mybeerbuzz
ON THE DRINK FORUM
- Women in Craft Beer: Mariah Calagione Reviewed by Mel_kenn4