Augusta Winery 2010 VignolesBy Kovasp
2010 Augusta Winery Vignoles - tropical and stone fruit on nose and palate, with a hint of sweetness and citrus as well. Touch of acidity and a smooth finish.
Disclaimer: This wine was sent to me for review purposes, courtesy of Augusta Winery. I was not compensated in any other way for the review, was not obligated to give the wine a positive review, and all opinions are my own.
Would you like your wine reviewed? Contact me at Kovas@50StatesOfWine.com!
Like 50 States Of Wine on Facebook
Follow 50 States Of Wine on Twitter
These articles might interest you :
MOST POPULAR FROM DRINK
- October Virginia Wine Chat by Kovasp
- Tuscany + Wine = Romance by Jodiaz
- Tasting Notes: Lovibonds: Brewdog: Purple Rain by Alcoholandaphorisms
- Enjoying The Harvest Party at Millbrook Vineyards & Winery by Hvwinegoddess
Apps Climate Change Michelle Rodriguez X-Factor The Box Office Harry Potter Lady Gaga Russia Mardi Gras China John Galliano Barack Obama Thanksgiving Samsung Halloween Egypt Academy Awards Turkey True Blood News Corp Rick Perry Christmas Apple Valentine's Day Hurricane Sandy Economy Father's Day Mali North Korea European Union
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DRINK
- Hopdoddy Burger Bar Arrives in Denver by Colorado Beer Girl
- Scarily great wines for your adult Halloween moments by Jodiaz
- Trick-or-Treat Candy and Wine by Hvwinegoddess
- WILK Friday BeerBuzz - 24 Oct 2014 - Wyoming Valley Home Brewers & Luzerne County Brewers with Mike Zorzi (Video) by Mybeerbuzz